Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite season to get high in?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DCIGS, Jan 15, 2013.

1. My favorite season to smoke in is Winter because its cold and you can get so comfortable in your sweater and just smoke one all cozy.

2. Mines gotta be fall.

3. Summer. Well ,more like summer nights. I love being able to just go out on a warm summer night and spark one up.

4. Winter forsure. being in Canada and all ive gotten used to the cold. Smoking warms me up and nothing beats snow bong.

5. Definitely the fall.

There's nothing like sitting on top of a mountain and smoking with a slight breeze by your side, gazing out below on all of the scattered colors of the leaves which becomes even more illuminated by a sunset.

Now it seems too far away,

The other seasons are great too though.

6. Summer. Summer. Summer.

7. Every season is my favorite season to get high in :p

8. Smoking out in the snow is the best :D

9. In the day spring not to hot not to cold with a slight breeze in the air. At night summer not cold and feels awesome.

10. Yeah definitely summer, it gets really cold here in northern europe. We only smoke outside and we're just freezing our asses off waiting to get inside and eat :D

11. Winter. You're snowed in, it's dark and cozy and warm inside your house, you have that someone to be cuddling with (even if it's just a friend LOLOL), hot chocolate, cheesy movies.. it's just great.. I love it

12. Summer, easily. I love cruising with the windows down. Winter is nice too though.

13. Summer, it's where it all started for me, and getting baked by the fire late at night is the shit. S'mores and smokes ftw

14. Idk cuz I just recently started smoking a lot but winter fuxking sucks.
    I take a hit and run inside and run in my room and get under the covers (and I live in southern California). Been cold af lately

15. Summer mornings. Its so nice climbing on your roof and sparking up a joint at sunrise.

16. Really tough between summer and fall. If it weren't for being at school with my stoner buddies, I'd have to go with summer.

But I just love throwing on some sweats in the cool fall air and tokin up outside. Gotta love the autumn scent and the trees of course :)

17. A cool spring night in the middle of the woods around a bonfire with your pals.

18. FALL for sure!
    Nothing can beat it.

I'd say:
    1. FALL (Not too warm not too cold / Fall-smoking-outside nights are EPIC) FSO!
    2. SPRING ( 2nd fav )
    3. SUMMER ( There's many things to do.. no need to smoke a lot )
    4. WINTER ( If it would be my house and my rules and I could smoke inside.. that would be on my top with FALL. Sucks living with family )

19. Spring is my favorite season to do everything in.

It's not too hot, not too cold. You walk outside and it's the perfect temp. A slight breeze flows by, but it's a warm breeze. Ahhhhh lol.

I would say summer, but it gets too hot here.