Whats your favorite piece?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by TrippinG421, Apr 16, 2011.

1. I'm looking into buying my first piece, I usually just roll blunts or Js or use one of my buddys pieces, and after trying so many types of things (vaporizers, bong, water bong, 2 foot bong, bubbler, steamroller, pipes) its hard to decide which one I want to have for myself.

So my question to you is, what type of piece has given you your best/favorite high?
    :confused::rolleyes:

2. well bongs, gravity bongs, and steam rollers get me the most fucked up.
    But my favorite thing to smoke out of is a nice simple glass pipe, with a nice deep bowl and has a good take.

3. haha yeah i feel ya bro i was thinking a vaporizer pipe cuz its a mixture of a vaporizer and a pipe lol that was pointless to say

4. overall my bong is my favorite piece. if i could have only one thing though it would be my bubbler for when im not at home.

5. If you are going for simple, can't go wrong with just a bong and spoon man. Get a nice glass on glass bong and don't look back :bongin:

6. I love bubblers, Im getting a new one soon.

7. The roors are the daily drivers , but I love my vape more and more everyday I use it .

Attached Files: