Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your favorite munchie food?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by trekkiechick052, Jun 8, 2010.

1. I tend to go for fresh fruits and vegetables actually. There's nothing I love more than blazing and biting into some fresh, sweet, and juicy pineapple. Or mango. Or peach....

So, you, tell me your favorite blazing food?

2. droitos and pizza biznitch they kick ass but anything really is good when ur high, cereal, soup etc...

3. cold watermelon :]

4. Toasted cinnamon raisin bread with butter

5. Ceral is my favorite munchie.

6. Personally, I love a good, evenly proportioned cheese pizza.

7. You cant get better then a Cinnnapie from papa johns

8. Peanut butter.

9. Bacon,Ham,Pineapple pizza
    Philly Cheesesteak
    Chili Cheese dog
    Chili cheese fries
    Potato salad

10. #10 ILuffGanja, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
    Mangos are so good! oh and pickles! Like a whole pickle that is crunchy ahhh i want one right now! But the best has to be mexican food and french fries with ranch ! oh cant forget taco bell anything!

11. I like stuff like sandwiches, or hot pockets. I want something that's kinda a snack, but I can fill up on.

12. Rice Krispy Treats or chicken nuggets from Wendys

13. I love caspers hot dogs more than anything. I boil about of em and cover them in sauerkraut. It's even good not high- but better if I am

14. Anything that can taste good microwaved

and hopefully next time I get stoned... I'll remember to check if my pizza pockets are finished nuking :(

15. peanut butter on toast is my faviourate mmm, but also quavers, doritos, or any chocolate really, just tend to raid my cuboards.

16. vagina...The soul of an unborn kangaroo. or banana bread.

17. only if it's not diet, I can't stand the diet souls..

18. arnotts shapes :) (australian chip/cracker)

19. Damn straight!! We get them in New Zealand too, mmmm pizza shapes...

20. Mmm, crackers covered in peanut butter and chocolate chips...I think I'm gonna make some right now.