whats your favorite movie to watch when high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by IM_IN_THE_KITCHEN, Apr 6, 2014.

1. i love to watch
    -pineapple express
    -super bad
    -this is the end
    and all time favorite
    - STEPBROTHERS

2. Any Cheech and Chong movie.
    Half Baked.
    Pineapple Express.

3. Anal Cumsluts Vol. 4

4. I have yet to watch a full movie while high. Just can't seem to follow along. Plus, i'm pretty sure i'd have to be smoking as i'm watching it since i can definetely see myself sober thirty minutes into the movie.

Sent from my GT-S5830L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Requiem for a Dream is a nice "feel good" movie

6. Super Troopers, Step Brothers, and Thankskilling. They put me in tears from laughing.

--We're off to the witch, we may never never never come home, but the magic that we'll feel will last a lifetime!--

7. Any wes anderson movie, garden state. Anything with mike epps lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Heavy Metal   or even     Carbine Williams

I tripped out watching this high i felt like i was going to cry at one point haha 

10. Wolf of Wall street - Minimum 4 breaks for smoking
    21 Jump street -  Minimum 1 smoking break
    Aqua Teen hunger force - Minimum 1 break every 3 episodes.
    Any Star Wars movie - Minimum 2 smoking breaks.

But my biggest ones are the Harry Potter movies, haveing a weed/Harry Potter marathon is the way to go, even just watching the first movie, it's just so intense!

But by the time you reach the later movies things are just too awesome.

Dragons, wizards battleing it out with red and green beams of magical power, Quiddich, and Professor Mcgonigal's awesomeness, and most of all, watching emma watson grow from a snobby little girl to one of the damn best looking actressess around :)

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396870813.253852.jpg

12. Can't think of any movie in particular but I love watching Trailer Park Boys, especially when I'm stoned. 

13. If you enjoy a good mind fuck "inception" was incredible was I was stoned.

14. I like watching the new Allice in Wonderland. It's actually cool as hell when you're high!

15. Big Jake (old school john Wayne movie)

Jeremiah Johnson

Harold and Kumar go to white castle

Snatch/pulp fiction

Total recall

Fast and the furious series

Definitely the pineapple and this is the end

Rocky 4

16. Friday. I have seen like a hundred times !

17. I recommend an Alfred Hitchcock movie like Vertigo or Psyco. All of his movies are pretty deep and extremely cinematic. Not always funny, but great movies to get you thinking especially the two mentioned above. The best director of all time IMO(and the opinion of many others). Great movies even when sober, although you don't feel quite as connected to the characters as you do baked.

Pulp fiction is one of my favorites. Wolf of Wall Street was a lot of fun to watch high. Martin Scorsese is a great director

Sent from my potato

18. Super Troopers
    Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie (!!!!!!!!!!)
    definitely watch Fantastic Planet if you want your mind blown but i recommend taking a few heavier psychedelics before watching it  

19. Anchorman!!! Has me in tears each time

20. Donnie Darko, Inception, Pineapple Express, Blow, Shutter Island, Tropic Thunder.