Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your Favorite High?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by drbradenn, Aug 15, 2009.

1. what's your favorite type of high?

do you prefer "tripping out" :rolleyes:

or chillin out and just talking or something :cool:

or going to sleep? :wave:

Or do you like to be crazy and fun(and annoying to some people)? :p

or say what your favorite high is if it's not like any of these

GO!

2. I like the first high of the day, and just chill blazed and just listen to music. Preferably wake n bake

3. i like the high where everything is funny....hahaha.

but now i love the chillin/sleeping high.

4. idk if this is a type of high, but i like the high when your vision is just like frame by frame

(thats when u know your stoneddd to death lmaoo)

5. Energetic buzzing kind of high. Where you have energy to do things and your body is sensitive to everything. "puts hand in pocket, moves hand around for 5 minutes in pocket because he likes the way it feels" lmao

6. #6 LCM, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2009
    A combination of the first two. Sometimes there is nothing better than burning a few fatties with your friends or someone you've just met. Or both.

I smoke dope to enhance life, not to put it on hold by burning out and falling asleep.

7. man lol, im seeing frame by frame, im blown

8. different highs for different occassions, you got your i dont wanna do shit stoned..then theres that lets go out and have fun/adventurish type of high, talkative/social high..sleepy time high..

9. i smoke to get blazed so im not gonna waste it by falln asleep but i like it when even when no ones doing anything everything is funny

10. i hate getting that giggle high when im suppose to be serious giving a presentation or just in public generally..its annoyin sometimes

11. i love to trip

12. Tripping out is the most fun, but I also love the highs where you can't stop smiling and giggling

13. I love the high where I sit back and chill while talking. And then the mellow high after when I'm sitting at the computer surfing the web.

14. Me too!

but after that i like everything being funny and crazy, a little tripping out.

and at night i like to just chill and talk, so i like a variety of highs :smoking:

15. I'll be thinking about what my favorate time of high is tommorow when I'm good and stoned.

Can't wait too pick up some bud!!:D

16. depends

my parents are home most of the time so i usually have to go to this other nighborhood where a hang out alot-
    so i love adventuous(however you spell that) highs that you wanna explore and shit:D

and sumtimes i just like chill highs,

but i perfer sativa over indica

17. yeah man

18. I like trippy highs when I'm in nature, funny stoned highs when I'm with friends.

I like Sativa trippy highs the best.

19. i like sativa/indica crossbreeds.... i like a good head high and a great body high. its completely relaxing, and you know you're too stoned when you simply cant move.

20. i like the highs where i can lay down and listen to music and just fall into a deeeeeep state of relaxation, and then go to sleep. i do it every night. i also watch infomercials while i do this cuz they make me geek so hard