What's your favorite food and drink to eat/drink while high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Midyew59, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Eat: Tie between Cheetos and Bacon.

Drink: Mountain Dew...lots of it...

2. Goldfish Pizza Xplosion:hello:

3. Search button, man! There are like 5,012 threads just like this already.

But to eat: Tie between Krispy Kreme donuts and SOS currently.

Drink: Sweet tea.

4. cold pizzzzza :hello:

5. i like top drink heaven juice as me and my friends call it. It is the sweet iced tea from mcdonalds that has a burst of heaven in every sip.

6. Raw Spinach and Peanut Butter & Banana sandwhiches

The Spinach goes on the side, not on the sandwhich haha

7. Ive been enjoying a nice smoke session with a monster. I get nice and stoned but the caefeine keeps me good haha.

8. Root Beer and cheeseburgers. It's the American way!

9. A #7 at Jack in the Box.
    :eek:The ULTIMATE BACON CHEESEBURGER (On a Sesame Seed Bun)
    with a LARGE Coke and Curly Fries!

:yay: FUCK'N DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!1

10. Lately its been popcorn with a lot of extra butter, but thats just cause i've been going to the movies a lot (alot)

Other then that, Wendys Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers, like 20 of 'em :D

11. Luckyyyyy I used to live in nv and they had jack in the box everywhere, recently moved to ga and nothing!

12. ice coffee from starbucks are orgasmic.

13. I've heard such good things about the Jack in the Box.
    God damn hick town doesn't have one.

14. <rant> You know whats weird I used to eat food and taste weed in my mouth and it made eating food kinda strange for the first few bites. Ever since I have been smoking a couple times a week I never have this happen its like I became immune to the taste </rant>

I like to eat basically anything that tastes good sober. But I lean towards chocolate milk and carmel rice cakes :)

15. Nothin beats Wendy's dollar menu. You got jr bacon cheeseburgers, fries, soda, chicken sandwich, and frostees for $1 each

16. you guys are all gonna be fat asses!

eat: fruit or sorbet

drink: WATER

17. A slushee from sonic's with every flavor mixed in is the shit. It's like liquid jolly rancher, you can feel your teeth corroding with each sip.

18. Yeah dude seriously how do you guys eat foods like that after your stoned? I cant do it i pig out so bad i wake up and my stomach is hard! idk i have to wait till its nearing the end of my night and im gonna crash before i start looking in the fridge for anything other than water. I guess i just get to hung up on the idea of eating my high away

19. [​IMG] HAHAHHAHAHHAHAA!!!
    Its Funny cause its True.

20. fucking yogurt!! strawberry ftw