what's your favorite flavor of shisha

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by M F Eye Blasts, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Last night I was at my buddies and he broke out the 6 arm hookah. Stands about 4 1/2 feet tall. And we had some mid grade buds left. Since the high end shit was getting bonged.

We pull out the shisha. Mix in the low q herbs in it. First flavor was a honey dew/cantelope blend. It was fucking delicious. With 6 heads on it we were getting pretty fucked up. Had some rum (kraken first time having it) and tequila. While watching the 90s sitcom dinosaurs. We watched the pot episode season 2 ep\t17\t"A New Leaf"

Had a great time any way wat Shisha did you all use/like?

2. Dinosaurs is the shit, as is Kraken.

Also, mango or peach usually.

3. Toward the end we smoked some flavor called shisha on the beach it was tasty too

4. Blue Mist or whatever it's called

Sex on the Beach

5. What's that blue mist taste like.

The shisha on the beach had a sandalwood smell to it do we didn't try it at first and later on we UN wrapped the package and got a more tropical smell from it. I was totally weirded out by it.

The smoke was coo.

Does anyone ever use anything other than water? I've heard tales of people using teas and milk. But I was thinking wouldn't milk just bubble over?

6. i've smoked all too many flavors. anything by starbuzz or al fakhar is amazing

7. Nakhla: double apple, grape and ligrish(donno how to spell it)

Afzal: banana

Im not sure of the brands for these ones but: blue mix, pink mix, black mix and paan raasna

8. Starbuzz I'd like to check them out man I bet they have some coo flavors

9. I think shisha on the beach was by nakhla

10. try blue mist. also, the only flavor i didn't like by them was vanilla. it's just too bland and honestly taste like burnt cinnamon. nothing like vanilla

11. Lol burnt cinnamon. I'll give it a try.

I saw some Kush flavored shit in the store. I've smoked kush before but what's WIth all of these kush flavored products that taste nothing like the smoke

12. Double apple, eskandarany and grape fakher.