whats your favorite flavor of coffee?

Discussion in 'General' started by gamerstonergirl, Jan 27, 2014.

1. i'm just drinking my iced caramel swirl with french vanilla & toasted almond with extra extra and was wondering what everyone's favorite kind of coffee is. let me know!

2. Well it's not really a flavor per se but the only type of coffee I enjoy is Cuban Coffee.  Down here in South Florida you can get a bomb ass colada on every corner it seems.  It tastes really good but more than a shot or two (called a cafecito) will have you shaking, it has so much damn caffeine.

3. That sounds amazing... I plan on moving to Florida within the next couple of years. I'll keep that in mind! Thanks

4. I really dig the gingerbread latte when Starbucks has it.Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I generally love the taste of espresso so I never flavor it, but I do also enjoy the taste of almond/ coconut anything.

6. French vanillers

7. either caramel or vanilla. i'm not really a fan of coffee tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. i originally started drinking plain latte instead of flavored ones for health reasons

now i actually like them. so i guess coffee flavor

9. You can still get it a little farther North but right in Miami that shit is the bomb.

10. @[member="zombiegreen"] espresso is when you need that super kick. i love almond. i usually get toasted almond with my usual caramel swirl & french vanilla from dunks & it is amazing. coconut is a summer thing for me

11. @[member="meetmyalterego"] if you dig starbucks seasonal flavors, you definitely need to try the peppermint mocha if you haven't already! it's my favorite and only flavor i get from there. starbucks is my caffeine castle

12. Strong, coffee-flavoured coffee. Unadulterated. :D

Although I'm a sucker for a fancy Starbucks drink once in a while... Sipping on a dirty chai latte right now :yummy:

13. It's pretty viscous. Really gets you going. I reccomend a cortadito over a colada since it's mixed with a bit of milk and sugar making it sweeter. Mmm mmm mmhhmm.

14. I'm pretty sure I made the same thread only over a year ago. ...Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. :hello:

16. [quote name="gamerstonergirl" post="19417372" timestamp="1390857378"]:hello:[/quote] lol. Hi!:wub:Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. dunkin donuts hazel nut coffee is my personal favorite

18. Cafe mochaMy friends always rag on me for it but its just so goodSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Black coffee is my personal favorite. If done properly you should be able to stand a spoon up in it.

20. [quote name="Mr Horsepower" post="19420057" timestamp="1390883117"]Black coffee is my personal favorite. If done properly you should be able to stand a spoon up in it.[/quote] I can totally do black coffee with a little bit of milk when I really need a kick. Wakes me up good