Whats your favorite flavor for papers/blunts?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Nukabuka, Mar 31, 2011.

1. I'm new to this forum but I've been smoking for a little over a year now and I was just wondering what is everyones favorite flavor for their papers/blunts.

My favorite papers to pick up are cherry or grape but the best blunts I've had were chocolate flavor. So whats your favorite flavor or do you prefer flavorless?

2. Probably vanilla. There's a store near me that had vanilla dutch sports. And since they aren't really sold in Cali, I decided to get one. It was real nice. Then I went back to that store and haven't seen em since. Shame. But out of what's available, White Grape white owls or garcia vegas with the candella leaf are really good. But joints and glass all day.

3. As far as tasting the weed goes...some top shelf in a plain swisher or joint paper tastes amazing.

But i find myself buying white grape white owls the most.

It's like there is something in them that makes me want white grape.

4. If you haven't tried them, I highly recommend Dragonfly papers... Blueberry, Grape, and now they offer Green apple. Good quality and great tasting, and unlike Juicy J's they don't come apart mid toke.

5. For my J's

1. Kingsize raw papers
    2. Bob Marley papers
    3. Chocolate chip cookie dough juicy j's

For my Blunts, my Classic re-wrapped Chocolate Dutch Master so fucking gangster!

6. Wind water fire earth

7. Cotton Candy

8. plain swishers or white grape white owls

gotta go with the dragonfly grape papers

9. blueberry double platinums
    and the raw hemp papes.

10. Do you mean Element papers? Those giant rice ones are pretty boss.

My favorite blunts are Honey Optimo's, but I haven't tried Dutch Masters yet. My favorite papers are Zig Zag Cut Corners.

11. #11 iDonate, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yes sir elements

12. Pure Hemp Bob Marley papers.

13. If i was to mummy wrap a blunt could i use white owls? Or do i have to use a dutch?

14. we only have backwoods and phillies here

but i love grape backwoods and grape/coconut/strawberry phillies

15. Blunts:
    White Grape White Owl, Grape Swisher Cigarillo, or Royal Blunts brand Wet Mango blunt wrap (amazing, but i think the brand may have gone out of business unfortunately?)

Papers:
    usually Zig Zag Kutcorners
    just picked up a pack of Raws for the first time (curren$y inspired me lol)

16. wet mango are the most bad ass blunts and you can get the XXL wet mango kush which are great for fat beezys

17. For sure white owls. wouldnt want a swisher. Looking forward to trying white grape white owls

18. Pineapple white owls and juicy jay papers.

19. White Owl white grape :smoking:

20. Grape Swishers