Whats your favorite drug?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by H*a*Z*e, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Salvia probably.

2. Weed and Salvia

followed by mushrooms

this is all I have done though xD

3. buds of course
    opiates are wonderful
    cant wait to get my hands on some more cocaine though

4. same actually:smoke:

5. okay so i just tried x for the first time lastnight. omg it was AMAZING!!! =] i could not stop dancing and touching myself i litterally just layed on a bed in my bikini rubbing the cover it felt so good mm (i got a vid lol) but anyways yes id have to say this is the best drug ive ever done.. havnt done many but this is on the top! im not going to do it all the time but maybe in the next few months i will lol. the getting off sucks kinda mine wasnt that bad like im still getting off but its all good its better than my freinds shes all crying and shit and like freaking out... but anyways yeah i recommend if you are already in a good mood and you would like to try it.. go for it... lol just drink lotsss and lottsss of water!!!
    peace out, mandy

6. prolly tie between X and shrooms

7. it wud actually be better to drink orange juice or vitamin water because vitamin c makes the effects of e last longer and hit u harder:cool: try that next time

8. If I had a steady supply it'd be opiates all day. But I don't so i'll stick with my herb. :smoke:

9. 1. weed
    2. acid
    3. shrooms
    4. xanax

never had a good roll, so idk where that will end up.... if i could get DMT more often i would prob. add it as #4

10. Weed and shrooms. They are both equally awesome but if I HAD to pick one, I would say shrooms. I like the ability to hallucinate without the side effects of lucy.

11. 1. DMT
    2. weed
    3. coke
    4. opium
    5. acid

12. 1. bud, reefer, ganja, HEADIEZ
    2. nicotine and caffeine
    3. experimenting with amphetamine salts.
    4. Opiods.

13. thanks for the tip. i hear that vicks vapor rub makes the trip better too =] so i might just try that lol