Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite drink

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ay420, Mar 5, 2013.

1. #1 ay420, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
    Mine would either be a vodka cran or a really good piña colada post yours and if you can get a pic also post what ones you would like to try
    :) I would like to try a jello shot or a green dragon

Sorry about my shit grammar

Btw if your fav drink is not alcoholic post it :)

2. I like my bacardi. These two and strawberry are my favorite. Can't go wrong with a bacardi gold every now and then either.

[​IMG]

What I'd like to try? Well... since you asked.

[​IMG]

3. I've never tried Bacardi :(

4. Ramos Gin fizz, aka, heaven in a glass.

Gin
    Fresh lemon juice
    Fresh lime juice
    Orange flower water
    Sugar
    Heavy cream
    Egg white
    Soda water

Shaken for a minimum of two minutes straight. The egg white and cream froth up in a gorgeous, delicious merengue-like foam.

Attached Files:

5. Captain Morgan Black with Dr. Pepper on ice, soooooooo smooth. Or a Colorado Bulldog which is like coca cola, half and half, vodka and kahlua.

6. For something you may be able to actually order in a bar, the "sidecar" is delicious.

Cognac
    Cointreau
    Lemon juice
    Sugared rim

Attached Files:

7. Beer.
    Simple.

8. #8 insertswearqord, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
    Cream Soda.

Sorry I didn't realize it was specifically an alcoholic beverage thread. I don't like many mixed drinks, but if I had to pick it'd be vodka and pink lemonade.

9. Dr peppppper

10. Golden peak lemonade iced tea. Ahhhh refreshing.

11. Yoohoo. It may be ghetto chocolate milk but it's so fucking good.

12. I like Irish moss or cannabis lemonade made by Venice cookies

13. [quote name='"Danksmokar"']Yoohoo. It may be ghetto chocolate milk but it's so fucking good.[/quote]

Yoohoo fucking dominates

14. [quote name='"Jazzyj"']Ramos Gin fizz, aka, heaven in a glass.

Gin
    Fresh lemon juice
    Fresh lime juice
    Orange flower water
    Sugar
    Heavy cream
    Egg white
    Soda water

Shaken for a minimum of two minutes straight. The egg white and cream froth up in a gorgeous, delicious merengue-like foam.[/quote]

I'm determined to find out how to make it lol

15. [quote name='"Derrick14"']Beer.
    Simple.[/quote]

Hahah

16. [quote name='"insertswearqord"']Cream Soda.

Sorry I didn't realize it was specifically an alcoholic beverage thread. I don't like many mixed drinks, but if I had to pick it'd be vodka and pink lemonade.[/quote]

Any drink bro does not matter gonna have to edit the original

17. [quote name='"Danksmokar"']Yoohoo. It may be ghetto chocolate milk but it's so fucking good.[/quote]

Dude I love chocolate milk

18. To op if u like vodka and cran like me try Smirnoff raspberry vodka and cran I get so grippy when I drink and smoke that