What's your favorite dab vape pen?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Subtracting, Jun 11, 2016.

1. #1 Subtracting, Jun 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
    What is your favorite go to when it comes to taking dabs off a vape pen? I usually look for quartz dual coils but I'm interested to hear what you guys like the most / is the most efficient for the money.

This is what I'm smokin on just grabbed recently , but was skeptical on its quality considering its price but I was surprised to say the least that it hits as hard as taking a hit from a nail. I bought the waxxx orb cannon kit stealth bhomber from grospot.com

WAXXX Orb Cannon Kit Stealth Bhomber

2. I've got a dual coil 'KIND Industries' orb styled (can't remember the name) atomizer, and a trusty old glass globe with dual ceramic coils comin in ~1.4 ohms. These are only being used in absence of my preferred wicking material.I prefer an RDA wicked with SS Mesh, it's the closest I've personally come to a nail hit.

Usually I build a single coil on my TOBH atty (RDA) and wick with Stainless Steel Mesh (oxidized/rolled/oxidized again for good measure.) I had been building with kanthal in the past (twisted 28g) but since I got my Istick TC120 I've been building with Stainless Steel wire and using it in Temp. Control Mode. That way I don't have to be so careful to avoid the coil glowing red when the dabs gone

3. i just got a "stok2 it rips" pen because i needed somehting for camping. came with a bunch of stuff..dab tool, silicone container, extra heating coil and the charger. i cant say that i love it and im imagining it as a piece of junk if they send your spare parts already..but it worked for camping

4. Most pens are all the same IMO. I've seen so much here is southern cali.

I just look for what lasts longest, since they all burn wax about the same. Very few actually 'vape' wax, but just heat it really hot really fast, which is fine as long as it gets me high.

Lately I ordered a v one wax pen, around 60 bucks.

Wish they have rebuildable atomizer type stuff for wax, I don't like buying replaceable ones constantly. I did use a dripper on a box mod but I have to throw away the dripper once a while because it is too sticky to open anymore.

5. I use the Yocan evolve plus it's only 20$ on eBay and it rips battery is long lasting dual quartz coils comes with spare burner dab tool and a built in silicone container

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app.