Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your favorite candy bar?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by eleven357, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Well for me sometimes I'll have a SNICKERS, but I love Milky Ways too. What is/are some of your favorites when it comes to candy bars?

If none of the candy bars listed in the Poll are your favorite just post what is. I am sure I forgot alot of great ones, the poll only had room for 10. :)

2. Jesus christ, how could you forget the MOST important candy bar EVER made.

[​IMG]

A Zero

BEHOLD!

3. :)

I love zero's. It's been a while since I've had them, but they are always bomb.

4. It's all good, everyone always forgets about them. And they seriously are like the best candy bar forgotten. It's because their packaging is so bland, and you open it up...and it's a giant orgasm fused with euphoria inside.

5. Man I want one now. :( hehe

I was off by one minute.

6. 5th avenue what what!

7. Where the fuck is twix?!

Kit Kat
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
    Snickers

8. Hersheys cookies and cream

9. I love snickers but Charleston chews are awesome. But i dunno if thats a candy bar.

10. Damn I love Zero bars.

11. Reese, end of story

12. Wunderbar or Charleston Chew.

13. [​IMG]
    snickers is a close 2nd

14. Cmon now,

where my Paydays at, sweet and salty baby

butterfingers are solid too

15. KifKats
    Mr.Goodbud
    puff-a-mint patties
    100,000 gram bars

hehe...just kidding, i love almond joys

16. I don't see Kinder Bueno bars on there. :smoke:

17. I know I would forget a lot of the greats, and I only had 10 slots max for the poll. I apologize.

I did order a box of those and they should be here next week.

18. Almond Joy

19. Babe Ruth's are AWESOME. I looooooove peanuts, so a Babe Ruth is always a "home run" in my book. ;)

:D