Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your fave strand and why?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bert4925, Jan 26, 2012.

1. I'm curious to read what everyone thinks.

2. Sour Diesel because it has such a nice taste and a relaxing high

3. OG Kush. The first strain ive ever smoked. has a fantastic body high
    :smoke:

4. #4 Just A Thought, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
    Headband. The taste is the best, you could definitely tell OG and SD are in it's genetics. Lemons, skunks and gasoline never tasted so good. The smell's pretty up there also, as you could imagine. The high's unmatched by anything else you could get your hands on. (Figure of speech) It's some dank buddah my friends.

5. Dude, there was a strain i got a longgg while back, probably a year or so, and i was with my homie when we got it. shit lasted us like a week and i swear, every sesh we had i was laughin my ass off at the most random shit. it was dope, i love laughing high's, they make the experience hella fun. :smoke:

6. cat piss has been the best ive had, so relaxing.

7. TRAINWRECK because it just gets you hella stoned and ur most certainly in for an adventure after smoking it :smoke:

8. also Lambs Bread is pretty legit

9. grand daddy purple for sure...i love the taste and smell of that weed

10. Bump. Thanks for your posts guys

11. There's a country in Micronesia pretty close to Guam that has an IBL Thai strain that they've had isolated since the Viet Nam war. That's about as specific as I'm willing to get until I get my hands on more of the seeds.

12. nothing beats granddaddy purple. or some good ass strawberry cough. oh yes.

13. [quote name='"Kid Metheuselah"']There's a country in Micronesia pretty close to Guam that has an IBL Thai strain that they've had isolated since the Viet Nam war. That's about as specific as I'm willing to get until I get my hands on more of the seeds.[/quote]

Lol I can't tell if you're being serious or not. If so, share :)

14. [quote name='"StormKing"']nothing beats granddaddy purple. or some good ass strawberry cough. oh yes.[/quote]

Really? Grand daddy purp is all I've been smoking recently and it's good but I was hoping there was something better out there.

15. Yeah, I'm serious. When Guam was kinda a processing center for people entering and leaving Viet Nam, guys from this place came in to work on the facilities. I'm not saying what part of Micronesia it is, but it isn't Yap or Rota.