Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your fave Cigarette?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Delluhsion, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Camel menthols, I find cigs disgusting as fuck when I'm sober but I always keep a pack handy for when I'm drunk/high cuz for some reason they're amazing to me then lol

2. I prefer NOT to blow on fags. Although i do enjoy to get my mouth on some mary jane :smoke:

3. [quote name='"poolstick"']I prefer NOT to blow on fags. Although i do enjoy to get my mouth on some mary jane :smoke:[/quote]

Lol when ever I'm about to smoke sometimes as a joke I text my friend after he says what's up I say "bout to go blow a couple of fags in my backyard"

4. Can't talk about other drugs here

5. [quote name='"redeyeninja"']Can't talk about other drugs here[/quote]

You can only talk about marijuana, tobacco, and alcohol actually. And I'm pretty sure I saw a mod say coffee once too, but I don't think anyone would have a problem with that in the first place.

6. I was being sarcasitc. I just quit cigs after 4 years so I give everyone shit for em :p

7. Marlboro Red 100's. Oh my god.

8. Marb red 100's r the best

9. I like smoking pot.

10. rarley do i smoke cigarettes but when i do i prefer American Spirits.

11. djarum black is the finest thing ever rolled that wasn't the sticky icky. But, if you live in the U.S. you gotta get em from overseas, but it is like heaven in cig form.
    If not, Marb 27's are second best
    This is all if you are a full-flavor smoker, you know, the real kind of smoker xD

12. i quit ten months ago after 8 years woot woot. but i did smoke Marlboro Blend No.27

13. Where do you get those online? I want to try but shipping costs as much as a pack.

American Spirits for me, and Cartagenas cigars, cigarellos

14. OP is 7 years old & the person you replied to hasn't been online for 4 years so you probably won't get a reply.