Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your fave Cigarette?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Delluhsion, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Honestly, Newports are my favorite. The taste is just mind blowing, i also love the head rush i get from smoking a port after a sesh.

2. My favorite is the Marijuana Cigarette.

3. hmmm the girl that got me hooked smoked marb reds so thats what i ended up smoking fuck chicks lol

4. :smoke:
    marlbro green

5. Marlboro is acturally a good smoke? Might buy a pack and try it out

6. go with smoothes or reds but idk their gross but i only say that b/c thats what i/my ex smoke lol

7. mmmmm cancer, my favorite.

Stick to weed cigs.

8. My bitch ex got me hooked on Reds too. Although I loved them when I smoked.. Clean now :D

9. Riverstone. the best.

10. Tobacco makes me sick to my stomach.

Marijuana makes me NOT sick to my stomach.

I love you, Mary Jane.

11. Never touched a cigarette in my life :) gotta keep it clean and green

12. Nat Sherman MCDs

13. I don't smoke fags. I smoke the sweet the Mary Jane.

14. ive got 6 silkcut blue left for today than im given up

15. Camels are my go to here where I have no options. Back in the states I always went with American Spirits or Parliaments.

16. I go for Newport, other cigarettes just cant compare.

17. My favourites are black devils, marlboro reds, and superkings blacks.

18. I don't like tobacco personally. Only wacky T for me.

19. i only smoke occasionally, but i gotta say benson & hedges silver for me. nostalgic taste.

20. In the summer after every time i would sesh id smoke a skyline 100. but i usually only smoke cigs during the spring/summer because i like to smoke weed inside when its cold, and id rather my apartment not reek like cigs all the time.