Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your fav thing about the city?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dont fly 2 high, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Hi guys i was just wondering whats your favourite thing about the city?
    I d say learning new things about the stuff we all love .
    PEACE
    Dont fly 2 high

2. its gotta be the people man from all over the world.

and of of course the interesting stuff we find out about the thing we love!

3. I enjoy so much around here, it's hard to put my finger on one specific thing. Though it's the users that make the board, so I guess that's my favorite part. We just keep it running smoothly. ;)

4. i love the friendly, warm, and mature tokers on this board.............

just chill'n here is always great........

5. I enjoy learning new things, and when i'm on the city i always learn atleast one new thing. And its nice meeting new interesting people that are into the same hobbies as me. This is a nice place to go when i'm stressed out and want to get away from people around me. I get jealous a lot looking at everyone else plants and everything when i'm dry, but it also makes me happy seeing all these good people enjoying there lives.

Its been a while sense i've been able to get online all the time. In the last 6 months i've went through 3 computers, now i finnaly got one that seems to work right. I also have a cable internet connection now, its the first time in my life i've ever had one. Before i was on here for about 12 hours a day and i was using dial up. Now i can get around easier and i should be at the city a lot again. I feel really guilty for not being around, i know i'm a mod and should be here at least once a day. Well you guys should be seeing me around more often now. I'm sure everyone forgets who i am, but i'm back to remind you all of that.

6. Grasscity is definatley a great place to share ideas and different views of the world.

It's like a HUGE session. :smoke:

7. I just love it. It's the people. It's what Rasta_Man said..."It's like a HUGE session" but just 24/7. LOL! :D

The City's home. :)

8. *takes bowl that Luke hands him*

*puff puff pass*

:D

9. its the fact that the city is more like family than my actual family :) im understood here, respected here, and i love it here... proper actual fucking LOVE baby, i just got butterflies in my stomac when i came here, where else online does that happen???

10. Everyone here is cool and helpful, like you dont get 50 smartass comments if you have a question. Its also of course a great place to learn new things.

11. The city is just cool period. I could sit and chill here nice and toasty clicking on "New Posts" all day.

12. I love the unique blades who make up the city. Everyone here is different and cool in their own way. There are no barriers here and we all have a common intrest, the ganj. This is a place where we can but aside all of our differences and focus on the similarities.

13. My favorite thing is you always have someone 2 talk 2 if u gotta question

14. people dont judge you here.

and most of the time, they respect your opinion.

its a plce where people can share thoughts and ideas without anyone looking donw on them...

plus, its like a neverending book of knowladge

15. Nicely said man
    rep+
    PEACE
    Dont fly 2 high

16. even tho we sooooooooo frequently dont get along on affairs of the US its all totally forgotten outside of that thread, this is possibly one of the best things IMO!!!

17. Yea.

You can like someone, respect someone without agreeing with them on everything. I absolutly love Rage against the Machine, think their one of the best bands EVER, but i dont like their politics at all, i just love how they express them.

Diversity is the thing i love about the city.

18. The products the city offers!!!

19. The people on the forums are cool, on occasion there a few annoying people, but it is generally good thats why i stay around and i learn alot of neat stuff.

20. i like all the different types of tokers, and the ideas and veiws they have. i also like how no matter what orgin or whatever you are, you are all chill and smoke, and i would probabl light up with you if i got the chance.