Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats your fav song while blazed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hazehandler420, Apr 5, 2009.

1. what do you like to listen to while tokin or when you are already blazed

for me its rest of my life

2. biggie,bone thugs,bob marley,lil wayne (just like 2 or 3 of his songs I lost respect 4 him when he did that music video with kerri hilson),Afroman,cypress hill,jimi hendrix,Eminem,Dr.Dre,Mac Dre,2pac the list would be to long if I named every cause I listen to alot of different music

3. The island, by the decemberists

4. Damian marley, bob marley, rebelution, Michigan and smiley "sweet soca music".

5. Michael Franti & Spearhead-Ganja Babe

6. Anything by Tool, Sublime, or Mindless Self Indulgence.

7. Wish you were here

8. becoming insane by infected mushroom (isralie trance)
    and
    acid raindrops by people under the stairs
    just a friend by biz markie is a close runner up

9. Days of our Livez - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GVbeTdDRs4"]YouTube - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Days of Our Lives[/ame]

10. for sure. just listening to sublime, weather inclass or at a party, makes me want to roll a fattt joint. mindless is good as well, and Tool is just classic....

11. Afroman;Ludacris-blueberry yumyum; KMK-Bad Habits:hello::bongin:

12. This is more of a song to listen to WHILE blazing, but never the less:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWXg5oZNWQI"]YouTube - Weed War- ICP, Twiztid, Kottonmouth Kings[/ame]

13. wait so u can only listen to 2 or 3 songs because u saw the keri hilson clip. how long had u been listening to him for previous? i mean aswell as those 2 or 3 songs which im assuming, he has some genious other shit u should be listening too. dont stop listening to him becuz he did a clip with that fine woman. open ur weezy horizons, and u will see hes talented lyrically far beyond that crappy verse in the keri hilson song.

14. Not my favorite, but surely bumping. OG soulja boi, before he got into teenage america's brain. I like the bass line mostly. And the fact that its about shoes and shit. Other than that, the lyrics kind of flow. Nothing else.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEJgXLtSL4g"]YouTube - Soulja boy- i got me some bapes[/ame]

Besides that, the shoes kick ass too.

15. 2 am slightly stoopid

16. No specific song, but I like listening to either The Arcade Fire or Kottonmouth Kings. If I'm having an energetic high it's usually KMK. If I just feel like chillin, I'll put on TAF. They're both really good.

17. Same here, there all pretty badass

18. Pussy, Money, Weed by Lil Wayne

19. The Postal Service, The islands, lots of indy shit i don't know the artists

20. Depends, if its a dead-weight cant get off of the couch high i put on thievery corporation and "feel the music" ahhaha. If im more energetic, i cant go wrong with anything by Wayne