What's your experience: Time from Flip to Flowers?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Lineshot, Apr 29, 2018.

1. I'm curious what your experience is for the time from when you do the flip to the onset of flowers? (first sign of white, wispy stigma part of the pistil)

2. What strain do you have and are they auto flowering plants?
    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

3. 12 days for my first two grows. Indica-dominant strain.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Around the 2 week mark I would say is a reasonable time. Anywhere from 5-12 days for me and my experiences so far but it really can differ down the line due to many factors.

Usually the dude plants are a little earlier, and the female flowers take a few more days.

What strain are you running and have you flipped it yet?

J Evergreen

• Like Like x 1
  5. Right now I'm growing Gorilla Glue from clones. They are not auto-flowering. But the question is about other people's experience... I'm trying to understand the range of time that people experience. :)

6. I asked because autos usually round 4-5 weeks from seedling it starts to flower, that's my experience.

7. Couple of weeks

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks JE. Running Gorilla Glue but have not done the flip yet. Not sure what the Indica/Sativa mix is for that strain, but I'm sure someone around here knows that.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Gotcha, do you know what phenotype of the Gorilla Glue it is? I'm just curious is all haha, I've seen a few GG#4 grows but I'd definitely like to see a GG#1 grow. Thought about making a journal?

J Evergreen

10. This is all I could find on it:
    Gorilla Glue #4
    GG4 Cannabis Strain Information

• Like Like x 1
  11. Change the light to 12 12 and the plants flower. It's simple lol.

Auto flower are better you can leave the tent on 24 7 lol

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. 7-14 days for me most the time

• Like Like x 1
  13. First grow was 10 days. This grow I vegged for 8 weeks and it started preflowing quite a bit but pistols showing around the same time.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I grow auto flowering plants.thats the main reason why.dont have to worry about 12/12

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah nice and simple and the auto flowers tend to grow to the size of the tent especially the smaller indica dominant strains.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  16. Yes this is What im growing now. Not the super skunk though.not a auto.imma give those away
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1