What's your ethnicity?

Discussion in 'General' started by FranMieSteR, May 1, 2006.

1. Indians (from India) are still considered asian, just not oriental (or eastern asian)

I'm 100% chinese

2. 1/2 White
    1/2 Mexicano
    I'm a half breed all the way baby!:smoke:

3. hahahah the whole atmosphere created by the posts in this thread is absolutely hysterical.

when i saw "Canadian isn't a race." i just dropped to the floor in tears of laughter.

then, to make it worse, i noticed that the thread starter had also put Canadian on the poll twice! hahahaha, so fucking funny.

i'm white/caucasian

4. lol oh man i shouldve thought it through b4 starting this thread.

i was juss way too high when i started this.

lol i put canada twice wtf

5. Straight from the caucasus mountains, right into the swamp of europe!:)

(we only moved thousands of kilometers in tens of thousands of years because we had to pause every once in a while a have a puff)

6. Mixed. Some black, some white, some indian, some irish, a little slovakian, tiny bit polish.

I'm like a walking diversity seminar. :)

EDIT: First post!

7. Im Asian, well Indian but i was born and live in England....so i guess im british Asian!

8. haha, I didn't actually think there would be so many Indians (Desi's) on this site, lol, thats nuts :p

9. I'm probably the only Armenian at GrassCity...not saying it as a bad thing of course, born in Yerevan, Armenia and raised in the good ol' US of A.:D

10. white/caucasion... a big percentage norwegian. viking blood. hah.

11. I am half-Korean, quarter-Black, quarter-White. Quite an ecclectic mix, eh?

-Antwan L.