Whats your Driving Record?

Discussion in 'General' started by I Grow Dro, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Lol

1 X OUI

2 X Speeding Tickets

1 X Unsafe Left Turn

7 X Parking Tickets

Umm.. I feel like there's more.. But I forget..

Oh ya I've driven drunk 3 times in my entire life.

Been pulled over drunk twice..

One I got away with out of date tags which was why I got pulled over in the first place... And that one I was literally driving from a party AROUND the block lol

Yes mines shitty. What's your guys?

2. Mines clean ;)

3. Nothing-

Cause I am a master at never being caught.

4. I have a clean record. And dont wanna ruin it :3

5. Spotless

I drive the speed limit and obey all the rules of the road. I'm in no hurry :cool:

6. I've had like 1-2 tickets but I think they're both off my record by now

diversion ftw :smoke:

7. Accidents count :cool:

8. just a couple accidents that were caused by other people

9. i dont have a driving license yet but got 6 points and £1050 damage costs for crashing a moped into a parked car with a passenger on the back,no helmets or anything plus the bike wasnt mine..

10. 1 parking ticket

1 warning for expired tags because my tags got lost in the mail

1 non fault accident which totaled my old car

11. My records clean as a whistle.

12. I got a ticket doing 100 in neutral....that was funny

Countless speeding tickets in my mini

strangely enough on my gsxr I always got off most tickets....I believe there were just happy I pulled over....got pulled over doing 118 and the cop only gave me a five over because I pulled to the side before his lights came on....I pulled to the side once and I believe I was doing 160, that cop was super cool about that.....I should have gone to jail....but I had a guy trying to run me off the road so I pulled away from him and I saw the lights and just pulled over....gave the other driver a ticket and let me go, he saw the whole thing

I know I'm far from the slowest driver on the road, but it safer on a bike to move faster than traffic in major cities.....

All my offenses on the road though and my insurance is still really cheap...fifty a month for the bike and my coverages are 300/100/50....most people are no where near that

So yeah op.....I feel your pain, but I deserve all of mine

13. Ya my insurance is like $600 a month or something... XD

Im paying half it with my mom though cause that's like.. My fucking current rent lol

14. #14 NYZSourDee, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2012
    Parking tickets X 3 (2 expired inspection and red light)
    Speeding X 1
    Wreckless Driving X 1
    Unsafe lane change X 1
    HOV infraction X 1
    Tints X 4

I also evaded cops one time potential infractions there

The more recent i was doin like the benz speed limiter and the cop was chasing me for 3 exits LOL, and i slowed down to speed limit and thought to my self i gotta calm down, im being wreckless (it was like 2 am) and i see a car FLYING i was about to race him, woopsie its a cop)

want proof? sure. Here are my 7 tickets

[​IMG]

15. Currently have two unpaid parking tickets:cool:

I've had a few tickets for invalid stickers. Never given a speeding ticket.

16. One peeking ticket for going 51 in a 30.
    I forget the actual title of the other ticket, Like car surfing or some dumb shit. But that was for riding on top of a moving vehicle.

17. No tickets but hit a poll head on doing 50mph with no seatbelt.

18. surprisingly none, ive talked myself out of all 6 tickets i would have received.
    you just gotta be cool and make the officer feel like hes wasting his time.

one night i was high as shit on opies cruisin around it was hella nice. im talkin like almost noddin out..and i see this officer behind me and i got a little nervous and made a fucked up maneuver..i was basically knowin he was gonna pull me over.

so he flips his lights, but my windows are hella tinted so he cant see me puttin on my eye drops, throwing shit under the seat n slidin D in my sock:devious:

he pulls me over and asks, "have you been drinking tonight?" i did have 2 beers but i was like "officer, i know you pulled me over because of what i did back there, and im honestly lost i dont my way around this part of town very well" and thats when i remembered there was this concert near by i had this flyer for and i was like "ive been trying to find this place" and i show him the flyer a friend gave me. the officer is like "OH! youre actually not that far from it just flip around and go back down where you were coming from and take that first right and you cant miss it"

didnt even ask me for my license or anything i caught him so off guard.

dumb ass cop bought that so bad i know this town like the back of my hand n i wasnt goin to no concert hahahahahaa

19. 1 parking ticket, 1 written warning for making a right on red, where there was a sign that said not too, i guess he cut me a break on christmas eve. Also, i have one written warning for driving without a front license plate, it was my friends car too that i was driving. hahaha

20. Well, I've currently only got 2 speeding tickets on my record, and another one just came off my record a couple years ago. Somehow though I managed getting outta both without any points on my license; only a damn expensive fine.