Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's YOUR dream piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CosmicColossus, Apr 8, 2011.

1. mine would have to be this [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

It's $2200.

3. Dude does that have 2 bowls?

4. My friends got a similar one, and it hits like a dream, too!

5. one of these bad boys

Attached Files:

6. No haha that's an ashcatcher or diffuser, idk what you're talking about.

7. #7 Rapture and Aww, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    Definitely would have to be a SNIC piece. I LOVE most of his Electroformed stuff, but I don't have really any vape tube yet soooo, would have to choose this one below :D. Granted, I worry about cleaning for some of his stuff, but just the aesthetics of it all *shivers with excitement*, it's just too amazingly awesome haha.
    -Rapture

Oh, and as an added note, it's also $3k, haha. But hey, some things are just worth a bit extra :smoke:

Attached Files:

8. Killadelph, or SG pillar

9. Here we go. It's like I'm lighting weed on the sun.

Attached Files:

10. That amazing bong that hashbean has with all of the holes in it...

just beautiful piece.

11. Triple coil, pyramid perc, ash catcher Illadelph

12. $775 on GC. Not unattainable. :)

SG Pillar... which I will one day own...

Oh and any tubes that PaKoH collabs on.

13. i broke lost my favorite spoon, bubbler, two bongs, and a beautiful glass one hitter...its so fucking sad....so now i have a cheap ass little spoon i smoke out of cuz im too broke to spend money on a decent piece...lotta joints and blunts being smoked by me...hence my dream piece is not glass...although ive always wanted a nice roor with a diffuser and all that...however...i really really really want a volcano....one day...