Whats your dream life?

Discussion in 'General' started by Natural Mystic, Aug 30, 2004.

1. If you could do anything you wanted in the world, what would it be?

Hmmm, i would be and NHL hockey player, and play for montreal :D I would make money just like a pro... I would have a huge ass house by the lake. Have sweet cars... but most of all i would spend my money on drugs! lol And i would go on crazy ass vacations all over the world all the time. Then come back and throw crazy parties at my huge mansion... oh man that would serisously kick ass! To bad im not good enough to play hockey, im broke and live with my mom :D

2. ima marry a ritch old brod wait couple years till she dies... kinda like anna nicole but with out the w8 and poblicity

3. i would want to go to outerspace go to the moon
    i can sit there in a crater looking at the earth smoking a bowl
    then i can feel the weightlessness and jump really high and do flips and stuff

4. I agree with buzzwell.

My perfect life would be to make a good investment maybe in the stock market and make alot of cash and get out. I would invest most of it so i could live off the intrest. I would like to lif on the gulf of mexico because of the great fishing and buy a boat and become a fishing guide. I would love going to work and could live off the money i made from my investemtns and my money i make on fishing trips. Watching that sunset over the water while im smokin a fat one never gets old.

5. I would like to own a hammock shop in jamaica, chill in the shack all day stoned with all kinds of rasta friends to chill with me!plus id bring a few buds from my homeland to live with me :smoke:

6. I would work as a psych Doctor in a hospital for the criminally insane. I would have two kids, a boy and a girl, my husband would have his own dojo. We would live in a reasonable house, with enough room for us. We would travel and just enjoy life the best way we can... as a family.

7. i would be a pro bmx rider, but not a mainstream one like dave mirra, one more like some of my favorite riders, edwin delarosa, vinnie sammon, jus pro so i can be in magazines and tour wit the teams but not like xgames pro. i'd have my own skatepark and alot of street riding around the area i lived in. i would have sheets upon sheets of the best quality acid and an endless supply of weed. i would be on welfare also haha but i wouldnt be home half the time neway due to riding my bike and touring, it would be awesome.

8. hmm. I'd own a three story building, probably seattle or vancouver where i'd have a used and rare book store on the first floor, my house the second and half art studio and half grow room on the third. wake up at 10am, take a few bong rips, walk downstairs and turn the sign over. read/sort books all day and bullshit with the few people who would come in. The most important thing would to have a cute little hippie chick as a wife to help me out in the store and roll joints

on the weekends we'd go to a cabin in some isolated ocean bay

*sigh* need some cash for this simple and quiet dream of mine :(

9. I would live somewhere in the mountains of Tuscany, Italy in a villa, with my own art studio, aswell as a pool, and a terrace for growing ganja in the sun. Id then work as an artist or photographer, travelling through countries. I would then maybe raise a family, so they would be able to speak Italian and english. Plus id have all my favourite Italian food.