Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your definition of mids?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kushwinds187, Feb 19, 2015.

1. For me, I live halfway between Colorado and Mexico, so I see about half dank dank shit and half brick reggie, but I never see mids. I'm not sure if I've ever seen mids. I've lived four cities in my life and I've got high in each of them and the only weed I ever see looks incredible or like dog food. Where is everybody getting these mids? Do people just try to grow shitty weed so they can sell mids?

2. Lime green brick with some red hairs and a couple seeds here and there.

3. I call brick weed mids.
    Even though it it pretty much lows.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. LOW mids, MIDS, and HIGH mids

Low mids is like brownish, seed smelling stuff.  Really bad and poor quality.

Mids are dark green, some red hairs, just average kind of mid grade bud.  Not much smell, usually super dry, but definitely some crystals and orange hairs.

HIGH mids are the light green, or really crystally and colorful darker nugs that were sometimes called "beasters".  They don't have much of a smell, but they have that visual look and taste of something better than regular mids.

5. One man's dank is another man's mids.

I consider anything thats mass produced, not cured properly, and "average" to be mids. Even if it's green buds with a strain name.

Nowadays unfortunately what's sold as dank is mostly just mids. Everyone gets caught up in names and it's hard to classify something as lower quality when before it was even flowering it had some badass popular name. No one wants to say that their bag of "skywalker og" is really like a 5-6/10, which makes it mid-grade.

Keep your own standards, judge the bud each time for yourself personally and keep it simple.

Sent from this guy

6. i assume you mean the experience of the high? well....its decent, the high, i mean....um  pretty much, if you smoke a bowl youll have a pretty nice body high going on, maybe a bit of a head high, which is the best, ( in my opinion ) dont even bother rolling a joint, you dont get as much effect as a pipe or bong i dont know why somthing to do with the ammout of weed in the bong and the ammount of air you also suck in, it really fills ur ungs with diluted weed smoke, so perhaps thats why although, i dont know, im pretty high right now

7. Reggie - Mexican brick weed
    Mid - not much smell, can look somewhat appealing, will get you pretty high
    Beasters - I've only had true beasters for one period of time and it was from out of Canada. The nug structure wasn't there and the smell wasn't either but that shit would fuck you up.
    Dank is anything that I put my nose in the bag and go "damn that smells good"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Mids = anything that doesn't get me high within two to three hits, usually smells whack
    Regs = won't even fuck with it
    Dro/Kush/Dank = ALL I fuck with. My friends all call me a weed snob, LOL. I just don't like smoking shit that gives me a headache. 

9. haha yup

10. If it's not dank.. It's crap no sense in even categorizing it....

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

11. mids to me can be very light green to dark green and even the dark green mids will get you stoned sometimes. i dont consider brown weed mids , thats reggie.