Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your current tolerance at?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ETID, Aug 17, 2013.

1. #1 ETID, Aug 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2013
     I ripped a black and mild in half last night and filled it tight it with some dank and hotboxed my car and was only high for about 45 mins. Big sign that it's time for a tolerance break. My wallet needs a little break anyway.

you?

2. My tolerance level is 3.7.

3.  thats it?
    bro im over 9000!

4. way too fucking high

5. I smoke bowl after bowl after bowl

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I'm thinking about a T BREAK too

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Dude my tolerance was through the roof and i was going to take a t break but i just stopped smoking wax and cut back on my tokin in general and my tolerance has gone down pretty well. I smoke a small bowl in the morning, and then about 4 more throughout the day

8. Pretty low, some hits from a joint are enough   :yay:

9. Too fucking high. Felt almost nothing off a Volcano the other day. Smoking my last RAW cone tonight then taking a week or 2 off.

10. I hate taking time off but I'm gonna have to, smokin that medical and tolerance is building to it...might just switch strains

11. Man the ability to get a high tolerance is amazing all that high tokin'!

I have and have had a pretty frickin' low tolerance since back back in the days of high school I think it's 'cause I've never purchased more than a quarter

12. My tolerance has gotten to the point where my wallet feels more effects than i do.... Got a DT in a few days so time for the good ol' involuntary T break. Wish me luck my fellow blades! :smoke:

13. Don't know, haven't smoked in almost a month.

14. Mine is still pretty reasonable, a dab through my pen gets me out of it for hours, but the high from flowers only lasts so long.  The top shelf strains really put me on my ass though, I'm good just stocking the mid-shelf.

15. 4 large hits from my vape and I'm stupid for 2 hours, high for 2 more, plus feeling good for a few more hours after the comedown.  I don't like to get too high though so my tolerance is low.

16. way too high. ever since summer started, ive been smoking at least an eighth a week, mostly to myself. but i dont really have time to smoke anymore since im now working 2 jobs and taking classes.

17. I'm all day everyday. It's easier for me to tell I'm sober or in need of some meds cause symptoms set in. If i really try I can get baked for 30 min, 45 if I'm lucky but it's almost always just a slightly noticeable effect (ie I'd feel more intoxicated taking 1 pain pill) so I'd say my tolerance is pretty high. My new tube has increased the intensity but I can always get that if I abruptly change methods of use.

18. My tolerance is at the highest it has ever been. I am a all BHO smoker. Weed no longer gets me high. kinda sucks lol.