Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your current occupation?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I'm a stay at home dad while mah wifes at work got a bottle in mah hand and spit up on mah shirt

2. Im working graveyard as a security guard

3. #83 Studovich, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    I'm a graphic designer for my university and I'm a photo editor for a school photography project. During the summer I teach sailing lessons. I hope to get into cinematography/special effects after I graduate though.

4. Can you get as many free burgers as you want???

5. I work at a tobacco store that also sells beer and lottery tickets. I like to call it the addiction hut.

6. Butcher' apprentice at a local market/meat shop. Unlimited fruits, veggies, steak, and anything else edible.

My Munchies Bill=$0.00

7. Drug dealer , i make good money .

8. I work in a movie theater and hockey arena. I'm studying popular mechanics for kids in my basement.

9. #89 GaryG, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    Computer programmer.

10. i dono about annually cause my hours are different every week, even tho i average about 2-3 hrs overtime everyweek

but i make 11.50 an hr! :)

11. anesthesiologist, or ER general surgeon.
    Im miserable until i take a couple tokes...and hit the books.

12. Sophomore mechanical engineering major. Right in the thick of the shit right now

13. No job.
    Chemistry Major at Troy University, planning to go to med school at UAB with hopes of ophthalmology.

14. both would be great choices IMO, although i'd take anesthesiologist over anything ER but some people really dig that shit and thrive well! hell even Nurse Anesthetists make a boat load of cash these days!!

and i know what you mean.... im restless and my mind gets all jumbled if i try and study w/o ganj, especially if ive been dry for days!

best wishes homey!