Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your current occupation?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Nov 30, 2011.

1. im in college and aspire to be a nurse. i am also researching the synthesis of an unmentionable that comes on paper, its so complex and difficult but i think in a few years i can start my own lab

2. Oh this thread again. :rolleyes:

Studying web design in college and a part-time barman.

3. im an herbal consultant LOL

aka....a budtender, its a full time gig, as i am the only budtender here and i pretty much run the shop! just got a raise to! wooooot

also i guess you could say grower, got a few things in the works :)

4. Bell Ringer..... lol

5. Storage investor pretty simple bid buy find a valueable or junk to resell.

6. BA in English.
    I'm a nanny. :laughing:
    I need to go back. Thinking about journalism...
    I wanted to become a professor but there is basically zero demand...and I wanted to be a writer but I have nothing to say.

7. Photography student here :wave:

8. :laughing: :laughing:
    There are no male strip clubs around here. Silly.

9. Getting my bachelor's in Biology.. Hopefully then going to dentistry school.

10. if you dont mind sharing, how much does the average full time budtender make annually?

11. STORAGE WARS!

#:cool:

12. [quote name='"OGkushak"']

STORAGE WARS!

#:cool:[/quote]

Yuuuuuuppp

13. I have a bachelors in unemployment, but I'm hoping to get my Masters this February.

14. Full time Assistant Teacher at a private preschool.
    Part time student.

15. I'm a tradesmen, we insulate mostly industrial with some commercial. We get to work for some nice companies like Microsoft as an example. We get to see how some stuff gets made a lot which is fun (candy factories). The work isn't too bad, pay is well, and only 36 hours a week.

Here's a pic it's a brick manufacturing plant, we insulated some exhaust fans that drew out the clay dust.

Attached Files:

16. welder, bouncer, student for nuclear medicine

17. Manager at a retail store.

18. I make software behave properly on the internets.

19. yeahh my sister's in her 2nd year. It sounds so awful hahaha

20. <-Got banks, its a good 12 year track from college.