Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your current dosage to get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Higherrr, May 17, 2011.

1. For me, about .2 - .3 of some top-shelf weed from the club. If I'm smoking a joint, I roll 1 gram minimum, but that's not the same weed I pack in to a bowl.. I'm curious about how much it takes you guys smoking whatever you smoke! T:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

2. like .2 or .3 bowl

3. Average one bowl of dank per session, per weekday.

Weekends, a bowl or two of dank per session, with 3-10+ sessions throughout the night.

Or vape a bowl or three ;)

4. 0.4 rolled in a joint and shared with my gf.

5. How do you fit .4 into a J?

6. .5 probably

7. Really skinny jay I'm guessing.

8. Well, they're ballin on a budget just like me

9. .8 blunt or a bowl out the pipe.

10. 1 hit off a good joint or blunt will get me feeling it. But like 3 big hits from a bong will get me retarded.

11. If I smoke two bowls I'll be golden

12. I can't pinpoint the exact point where I get high from an exact amount of weed. I usually will smoke like a half bowl if I wanna be sorta high, or like 5-6 vape hits. If I wanna get high for a couple of hours and just chill hard or whatever, I'll smoke anywhere from a full bowl to a fat vape bowl, to a joint, blunt, bong, etc. To be honest I can feel the effects of weed from the first hit although it is very mild. The effects increase in intensity each hit I take.

13. I use a rolling machine so my jays are pretty tight. lol.

14. i can roll .5 joints

15. This should be a poll, but a .2 bowl is my usual.

16. <------le thc break

17. Well you would be surprised how much a .2 nug breaks up to in a grinder.

I usually break up .2 nug and get a few small bowls out of it. I like my bowls small, more greens hits:smoke:

18. A good bong rip or two is all it takes with dank.

19. 1 Bowl = that nice tiny buzz
    2 Bowls = feelin nice, music starting to sound fucking great
    3 Bowls = Music has taken over my mind, I'm probably laughing a little.
    4 Bowls = I'm fucking ripped.
    5 Bowls = Mind = Raped.

Also, in a hotbox...

5 Bowls = just chilling there not moving at all, glued to a back seat of a car, just staring into space, high beyond the point of speech.

20. Gram of killer does the job. Need a t break