whats Your Car?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ninjaballs, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Got a nice car? Post it! A picture would be dope!

Ive got a Nissan Sentra SE-R spec V nismo, 6 gear standard and I love it. Its a 2.4L and pretty fast. I plan on riding her til she's done for, no crashes yet :D

I want to post a pic but idk how to upload from my phone. If someone could help me via pm id really appreciate it.

Please dont:
    Upload a buttload of photos,
    Talk shit about peoples cars,
    Or post pics of cars you don't own.

2. I own a 2007 trek 3900 hardtail mountain bike. And a pair of worn out feet.

3. I gots me a 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX

4. I got this dope one called 2 feet... :(

5. 07 Mini Cooper s. can't wait to trade it in

6. Peugeot rcz but got gifted by parents as university graduation gift would not count it as mine per se. I would be happy with a volswagen golf.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. in your mom

8. #10 bus usually takes me where I need to go. 

Funny thing is my gf sells cars.

9. I tricked it out a little bit

[​IMG]

10. At a dealer ship? If she can get big discounts for you that's dope. When I worked at a headshop I got 50% off, but they had bullshit so i never used it. Fake roors, fake tsunamis, legal pot, etc

11. toyota camry

12. Red Fiat 500 

13. she gets stupid good discounts. already got herself a car and some friends/family.

shes driving a 2011 hond accord with the works that she got for like 2500 bellow asking price. 

I just can't get financed for anything.

14. 2004 ford Taurus. At about 170,000 miles and still rocking, bought her with 55,000 on it. No leaks or worries and I'm going to most likely drive her till the wheels fall off.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.

15. 2011 Camaro SS

16. not at the moment but it's kind of cool i have money to spend on other shit instead of gas lol
    everything i really need is within walking distance and i can take the bus 5 mins from here to pretty much anywhere.
    that and i ride around with friends fairly often.