What's your blues name?

Discussion in 'General' started by steezyDAT, Jan 26, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Mine is Old Bone Franklin lol

2. #2 Blaze, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
    Boney Fingers Jefferson.

An adult film starting Swedish sensation Boney, and world renowned sex star, Jefferson.

3. Curly Smoke Dupree....

I can live with that.

4. Boney Bones Rivers

:metal:

5. I saw this on reddit first.

I'm Pretty Eyes Bradley.

6. Sticky Dog Jenkins.. I like it.

7. Fat Fingers McGee. I resent that.

8. Sleepy Bad Boy Brown

soooooo badass. someone swag me out right now. SWAG ME THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW!

9. Blind Sugar Davis hahahaha

10. Blind Back Lee

11. Fat Harp Jones, you jive turkey.

12. Texas Bradley.

hahahaha sounds legit

13. Texas Tooth King

doesnt really roll off the tounge, sounds more like a discount dentist than a blues player lol

14. Name's Hollerin' Lemon Brown, please ta make ya acquaintancees gentlemen. Been playing the blues ever since my sharecropper ma' and pa' made their way out of the those old Delta waters and went North. They was told that folks like us would have a fair chance up there. Found out that wasn't true myself. I was readin the paper and I heard there was gold 'round out West, yessuh, I did. Figured I'd make a man outta myself and chase away those demons that've been followin' me since those crossroads down by the Bayou. So I packed my bags and train-hopped across the transcontinental railroad with nothing but a bindle, four string guitar and nothing but a head full of ol' boy dreams. But when I got out there, I found out that there wasn't no gold for folks like me. Was about as true as 40 acres and a mule!

I guess I'll go back to playin' the blues and hope on of them folk out here give me a chance.

15. Sticky Sugar Hopkins. :cool:

16. Sticky Liver Davis. Wahh ahaha

17. brown dog Jackson lol

18. Boney Gumbo Davis....lol