what's your best weed story? what kinda weed was it?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by zero*, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Ok....one day, i was in english class freshman year. and i heard this dude talking about getting high, i was like...."dude!" you smoke!?!? he said yeah, everyday. and i haven't been high in a few days. and i asked him if he could get anything for me. he said yeah dude. i've got some good connections that rock dro. i only had 5 bucks, and i asked if he could get a joint for me. he said yeah. so the next day. i came to school and got my joint. and i had in school suspension that day, so i couldn't skip that day and go smoke it. so i had to wait until after school. i was sooo stoked because it's been a few days since i've been high. well, after that, i saw a friend of mine and asked him if he wanted to smoke it with me. we started walking and i ran into another friend. he was down with it. so we went by this haggard ass bus garage and smoked it. none of us felt it until like 10 seconds after we were done smoking it. dude, we were soooo stoned. off of a joint too....but remember this shit was dro. it was the best shit man. when i was walking home. i couldn't stop laughing and i heard dogs barking everywhere. and my vision was really high- def...with just a hint of cartoonish vision with it. i got home....sat back and chilled. it was the best

2. ahhhh i remember my first toke........:cool::cool::cool:

3. i remember my first cone.
    it was heaven
    even though it burnt the shit out of my throat lol:D

4. yeah dude. my first time smokin' though. i didn't get high. or second. i've been smoking since i was 13....i'm 15 now.i'm one burnt ass dude for as long as i've been smoking. but it's all good you know? i've made weed a big part of my life and it'll always be a big part of my life.