What's your all time favorite game to play while high?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Chirf, Jan 18, 2012.

1. I'm looking for a good game to play while high lol What do you guys think is fun to play high?

And I don't mean arcade games, I mean like, story games, online games, etc.

2. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. I get super baked so that I forget I'm not really in the Russian jungle stalking guards.

3. league of legends PENTA KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Skyrim, shit just gets 10x more epic. Questing for a hilt of a dagger is so much more fun, baked lol

5. ^^^What this guy said, Skyrim is a pretty decent game. Either that or the live on Battlefield 3 gets fuckin intense if you join a good lobby.

6. Skyrim, GTA San Andreas, Destroy All Humans! trilogy.

7. The current games that I just play baked:

Chrono Trigger on the Virtual Console (The great classic. Plus time-traveling into cool time-periods with stunning music)
    Dragon Warrior 3, GBC (If you like open-ended archaic "thou must slay the demonlord!" games)
    Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (I beat it sober, now doing HERO Mode high. I get in the zone with it.)
    Heavy Rain (Went back after a year and played it high, and it often gets intense)

8. Team games are really fun when you're high- Gears of War 3 and Left 4 Dead 2 would be my top choices now. You kind of have to get good at them first to enjoy them but horde mode on Gears is still fun for a noob.

9. I second san andreas, classic.

10. vice city, metroid prime, and oblivion (yet to play skyrim high). borderlands is pretty badace too.

especially vice city, metroid prime, and oblivion, all fucking absolutely incredible while high, the amazing atmosphere/music of those games is like 10x fold while stoned

11. Modern Warfare 2, Skyrim, FFVII, any Zelda game, or a good MMORPG.

12. any first person shooter. multiplayer. SSBM

13. This is the scariest, creepiest game out there, especially when high:

[​IMG]

14. I know you said no arcade games but gotta play limbo for sure... Its a one of a kind game

15. Not sure if it's considered an arcade game, but you could try Child of Eden (XBOX 360)
    It works with Kinect, but isnt mandatory.

16. Anno2070. Easily the best stoner game i've ever played.

17. You should try to specify what sorta games you enjoy playing to help narrow down answers, but i recommend tap tap on the droid market or apple market. Its free, easy to get, and fun. (especially when you are rolling)
    Currently I play Counter Strike Source and Heroes of Newerth.