Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your 4/20 Plan?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StonerBoySwag, Mar 18, 2011.

1. I know 4/20 is a while from now. But it never hurts to have a plan. I'm buying a eighth, going to my friends crib who is also buying a eighth. And two other friends coming over who are combining there money and buying a quarter. We gonna just sit there and cheef and watch Dave Chapelle and eat hella food lol! I'm gonna be so fucked up. Never had a limit before, but on 4/20 imma definitely figure out my limit. So i was just wondering what are Grasscitys plans?

2. Hopefully I'll be able to smoke again by then.We've had to alter our who operation pretty much.No more smoking in our apartment. If we do smoke we will probably toke at the beach all day.No tolerance so a dub (two blunts) will have us lifted all day (my bro and I).

3. Damn that sucks kief, but if you can smoke unless you can enjoy the beach high. My tolerance is up hella high. Now that i think about it, i might go on a tolerance break all the way until 4/20.

4. I'll probably just chill with my best friend (She's like my friend-soulmate).
    We'll both go to our dealer's, get some weed, go to her house and smoke it. When night falls, we'll go out and party with our other stoner friends. Shall be a fun 420!

5. We are going to get a QP. We will then make probably an ounce and a half worth of edibles for the three of us. Then we will have a vape, a beautiful custom bong, and a bubbler in roto. Then time to break out the blunts/jays. You can count on tulips. Then we will probably finish up with another batch of edibles. Then repeat.

6. Haha, well I had this discussion with my friend, and we weren't sure what to do for 4/20. It would be a chore to try and smoke more than we already do on a daily basis.

Fallback is to trip balls. :hello:

7. I'm probably gonna cop tickets to the Ill Bill And Vinnie Paz show in T Dot on 420, sneak in some fatty's and get FUCKED UP! lol

8. Go to downtown Vancouver where there will be thousands of people, and free joints being passed around. Ohh I love B.C. Canada!

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNX2X9nXyIo]YouTube - 4/20 Day Vancouver Art Gallery 2010: Thousands rally, smoke weed at 4:20[/ame]