what's yo fav. munchy food?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TokerKing, Jan 27, 2004.

?

what's yo fav. munchy food?

1. cookies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. chinese

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. chips

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. cereal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ice cream

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. ramen noodles

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. candy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. cold pizza

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lots of things taste great when high...however ive found that theres a candy we have here,called Aqua Drops. Theyre HYDRATION DROPS. Find them at your local gas station,here The Mobil and Shell sells them...theres mint,melon,and citrus,melon and citrus are the best. its a small hard candy that tastes GREAT and eliminated cotton mouth in 1.5 seconds. i love taco bell and all kinds fo shit,peanut butter is bad ass. Reese Sticks king size and a quart of chocolate milk from the gas station...costs 3.17 and its heaven:D. I also like Peanut Butter and egg sandwitches. My friend likes peanut butter,manaise(sp??) and hot dog sandwitches..what the fuck is that?

2. Ice cream is where it's at when your stoned.

3. i take taco bell, wendys, and kfc. If im at home ill definatly make some ramon noodles

4. cold pizza.........

5. duncaroos are the best munchie food ever

6. Wow. Out of all the stoners in here im ashamed that nobody has said a McChicken from McDonalds yet
    fucking a.

but yea that would be my #1 choice.. unless i cant scrounge up nemore money cuz i spent it all on weed , then id prolly break out the Visine,run home, and grab a bag of cool ranch doritos.. cuz u cant go wrong w/ that..

7. you all got it wrong....the best thing to do is grab a cup, fill it with dry, uncooked white rice, take cup of water, and put both in the rice maker. Push the button, go smoke a few bowls and take a couple bong rips, and then go back to perfectly cooked white rice. I can eat 8 cups of white rice with soy sauce on a good high. Best of all, all my friends love me for it cause they get the munchies fo sure.

8. In `n Out... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... yum!

9. cold pizza, normally when im stoned and we order pizza... the pizza disapears before it becomes even warm pizza. and im always stocked on chips and too blazed to make noodles and i never have enough money for chineese. Chips will always be the winner, doritos for life man.

10. should have another option...(hot pizza) :p :D buttttt i pic'd ice cream **thinks of reese's ice cream....gallon of it**

11. hungry howies pizza no doubt

12. my favorite is easily chinese food. i dont like eating dry things like chips or cookies cuz it just makes the cottonmouth so much worse. everytime im at my friends house, we smoke and then order chinese food from the same place and we always get the same delivery guy. i bet everytime we place an order, hes just like "what the fuck" and gets pissed cuz it takes us like 20 minutes to get the money together.

13. mine for the longest time and highly recommendee is Nutter Butter peanut butter sandwich cookies, mmmm

14. Dont Care What you people say cold pizza is the ultimate in the fight agenst munchys

15. funyuns, you can't forget the funyuns with sprite and also honey bbq wings are the best for me. But for the cotton mouth I use ice tea.

16. Pringles....

Across the road from my mates house is a one stop, and once they were selling reduced cheese, and we bought loads. so we always joke about reduced cheese...

17. Omg nibs are awesome and also claudhoppers!!

18. doritos all tha way~~~~~!!!! but anyways really when ur high whatever u got or whatever u see i eat it and its like tha best food ever,lol~~~~~~BLAZE IT

19. crunchy food...doesn't matter what! as long as my freakin' mouth is sore the next day...it RAWKS! :D

20. mcdonalds sundays with caramel on the bottom and chocolate on top. It was good until the bastards took the caramel away. Other than that it would most definetly be combos.