what's yo fav. munchy food?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TokerKing, Jan 27, 2004.

?

what's yo fav. munchy food?

1. cookies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. chinese

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. chips

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. cereal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ice cream

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. ramen noodles

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. candy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. cold pizza

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. a popsicle called whole fruit bars greatest thing ever on a hot summer night espesshilally strawberry cant spell sorry

2. Umm, i dont know what you guys are smoking (haha) but Taco Bell is the greatest food on earth, even when not high. But i usually munch on whatever is in the pantry, since it all tastes so good

peace

jeff

3. enuff said ....sooo tru lol

boomhower

4. shit man cerals da bomb it should be winning, also there should be bacon up on that poll, bacon with sugar man try it its awesome.

5. Wheat Thins are my favourite munchy food! ;)

6. Mannn.. you guys are way off!

Forgive me if i didnt read carefully enough.. I am influenced after all.

Wheres the effin waffles? ITS ALL ABOUT WAFFLES. I can eat a whole f*cken box of waffles if ive smoked enough.

So if you'll excuse me. i have some waffles to attend to.

Another good one is dippin ranch wheat thins in cream cheese. it sounds weird.. but trust me, light up a jay and dip some thins. you'll be a happy man. or woman. happy stoner.

7. my freind likes cocaine sprinkled strawberries...
    he is such an idiot

8. im baked right now and im cravin some scoobydoo cereal its the best try sum

9. Im bout to whip up some good old new england clam chowder....mmmm

10. lol, that is exactly what i get!

11. Dude, I don't know if i mentioned these yet, but the reesers microwaveable burritos. They take a minute per burrito. Thye're small, but the spicy beef shit is off the heezy!
    Pizza in an y form rules. Cerela is good too. DO NOT get those WOW potatoe chips, unless you want to taste grease for ever.
    LUCKY CHARMS!!!!!!
    Pot seesm to be much easier to smoke when high I've found.

12. take some cold pizza

put smoke cheddar cheese on top and sliced ham and nuke it for one minute

try it all you stoned motherfuckers and you will wanna make love to my brain

i once ate a toy that i won at a carnival
    it tasted like tires

peace

13. i can usually eat a whole fuckin bag of lays potato chips, the original ones...man theyre so good

i always want to have chocolate chip cookie dough but i always forget to buy it cause im high lol

is cookie dough good stoned?

14. Hahah i noticed 'Lays' are the alternative name for 'Walkers' crisps here in the UK, ive seen them called lays all round the rest of europe aswell, for some reason they were called walkers here though.

15. sorry...but u definitely need to add chex mix to ur list...that shit is the ultimate munchie when ur stoned. add it and the votes will tell u.

16. My favorite munchy is peanut butter and potatoe chip sandwiches. and strawberries as well as other fruit oh and pizza too, almost every friday my freinds and i walk to a local pizzeria

17. well none on the list are my favourites...

My favourite munchie has to be a Greasy BURGER.

nothing more fufilling than that. in my opinion of course.

18. best munchy food ever: Tacos