What's wrong?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by seanofthedead, Mar 15, 2017.

1. I am currently growing Green Crack and Vanilla Kush. Hydroponics using GH trio, 600w HPS, temp is 77f, humidity is 30%. Haven't had any issues at all until today. As of this morning the Vanilla kush is drooping badly. The Green Crack still looks great. They both use the same reservoir for nutes. Tere is no difference in their care whatsoever, so I don't know what could be wrong. Check out the pic and let me know if you have any ideas please!
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. first look at the roots all healthy ?

3. They look good I think. The only thing that did happen was last week I had to pull some roots out of the drain because they were clogging it. They could have been damaged from that, but it was only a very small portion of the roots that I moved. At first I thought it was from being flooded with water because the drain was clogged, but they're getting worse, not better...

4. Looking slightly worse today...

5. If it was a soil grow I would say it's overwatering but since its hydro idk anyway good luck

6. It was my own stupid mistake that killed this lady. When I unclogged the drain I must have dislodged the air stone at the bottom of the bucket and it came up and out of the water. So I guess essentially they suffocated to death due to lack of oxygen around the roots...
    I'm going to ditch the top drip bubbleponic setup and go with a straight DWC for my next grow. First because the drain is just a problem waiting to happen, and flooding a small area filled with electricity is no good. Second, because while it may be easier to fill the one reservoir with nutes rather than fill each bucket separately, I had no control over the plants individual needs, which is a problem when trying to grow multiple strains at once.

7. That's so sad but at least ur other set of crops seem very healthy and happen-

• Like Like x 1
  8. Don't feel bad we have all done shit like that b4 - last summer it was my first attempt the ground lean and I started in June and by the end of September it was starting to yellow off so I figured I'll add some nitrogen powder. That was the worst mistake I have made and here's the proof. I wasn't using nutrients I wasn't pH in my water I was watering way too often and basically had no idea what I was doing but I learn by doing trial and error. I read a lot of books and now understand the biology of the plant and when it needs nitrogen phosphorus and potassium at certain stages. The plant was totally yellowing off like a normal plant should when it's almost done flowering well it was in mid flower but when I put the Nitrogen powder in the mix this happened literally overnight

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. It really sucks when that kind of stuff happens but when you learn things the hard way i.e. you kill your plan

• Like Like x 1
  10. Plant* it's the best learning experience because you will never let that shit happen again

• Like Like x 1