Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's Wrong With This Section

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HiRoller26, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Tokers q&a used to be full of interesting stoner problems and questions. For the past week or 2 I've come on here only to see more drug test questions. Please make a drug test question section or something because It's getting annoying seeing them flooding tokers q&a instead of unique, individual questions

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 14
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. We'd need a dedicated 'synthetic urine' section as well.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Agreed

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yep. It's lame.

5. Here, here!

Back around 2012-13 when I first started it was a pretty awesome section, I quit for some years and eventually returned last year only to see most of the Tokers Q&A, Apprentice, Seasoned, General, and real life stories mostly about whether or not a person will pass a drug test, kids greening out, having anxiety attacks and shit, if they have a certain weight, if their shits laced, did they get ripped off, is their weed good...It's really destroyed the atmosphere of the city.

While there does seem to be a stickies thread specifically for drug test questions, nobody seems to use it.

IMO, mods should lock those threads to discourage them, and redirect the OP with a link to that specific thread. :confused_2:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Speaking of, who else sees a ton of newb grow posts in the toking tools section, is my bud laced in the grow section etc... Are people that lazy or just can't read?

7. My fiancee works for a headshop and sells fake piss. She could give a bunch of good advice if you created a thread specifically for that discussion.

8. Natural progression of forums as they get bigger and more accessible. Nothing good lasts forever.