whats wrong with this plant?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by juana7, Feb 24, 2009.

1. the leaves at the bottom are turning yellow. Can some one tell me what the problem is and how to fix it please! thanks

Attached Files:

2. Those leaves are SUPPOSE to fall off. They are the seedling leaves, and when they fall it represents the plant moving out of the seedling stage, and into the Vegetative stage.

It looks great btw.

3. thanks for your input much appreciated! +rep

4. #4 Greenbudz, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    #2 is correct Yes that plant is VERY healthy. Looks like another week or 2 and you can start a 1/4 strength Fertizer schedule, 2 more weeks after that pretty much normal dose of vegative fertilizer every 2-3 watering. Also if you plan to pinch the plant for cloning purposes now is the time you should have atleast 4 branches that will shoot up then those can be pinched to form 8-10 more branches. GooD LucK

5. Sweet! yeah this plant is 17 days old. what fertilzer would you recommend?

6. I personally use the Fox Farm trio, Grow Big N-P-K of 6-4-4, Tiger Bloom N-P-K of 2-8-4 and Big Bloom(Bat guano, worm casting tea)N-P-K of 0.01-0.3-0.7. I also use in small amounts along with fertilizer Maxicrop Liquid seaweed 1/4 teaspoon per gallon of water, and 1/4 teaspoon Flora Blend Vegan Compost tea N-P-K of 0.5-1-1. There are many organic fertilizers and addtional additives that are 100% organic which i prefer.
    GooD LucK

7. i went to school today and came back 4 hours later and look what happened to my plant. i think it might be over watered. what do you think? the other pic is a nug of some shit i got today. Stay High

Attached Files: