Whats wrong with this one?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by champazzi123, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Hey guys, currently vegging these guys under a 1000w MH on 75%, in a 4x4x8 with an air cooled hood and 750cfm carbon filter and centrifugal fan. All of them seem to be doing fine besides this one ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418503036.181907.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418503056.511851.jpg i was thinking maybe heat stress since it's spotting? I just fed barely any nutes to all of them yesterday ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418503120.877642.jpg and the light is about 2ft from top of the plants. Any help much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. hi there champazzi123 your plant family looks quite lush

one family member or another may let you know something's up in the tent and start thinking about helping them out with that

maybe it's a thrip or leaf miner larva here or there. Maybe it's a bit of excess nitrogen that wasn't digested by a bacteria.  or maybe just the genetics of the plant. 

I sometimes take an oddity on one plant as a message about the whole garden.

corky

3. I don't see anything that would worry me. Even the best growers get a spot on a leaf here and there.

4. that is very true who knows! This is it now here's a better picture of the spots I was talking about. This is a bag seed ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419066453.300194.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I'm going to be posting this in a separate comment but it looks like you could use the following URL:

http://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-symptoms-pictures

Grow Weed Easy is an amazing resource for beginning growers.  You could very well learn everything you need off that site alone, though nothing quite replaces real live help from experienced growers and there will always be specific questions that need specific answers.

6. LITFA

Chef.

7. #7 corkybuchek, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    Try looking at the underside of the leaves very closely for 20-60 seconds at one spot of you start seeing little moving things you may have pests

8. Normally i agree with you Chef, but he's got mites. you can see it on the big pic he posted. 

9. been scoping it very often.. Not even a black spec in sight. And only on this plant and it started from the beginning

I don't see any evidence of mites. There's nothing in that picture that would cause me to react in anyway 

11. The only thing I see as even potentially indicating an issue is a bit more droop and the "mixed color"...if I had to guess what it meant if I knew there WAS a problem, I'd say VERY early stage phosphorous deficiency. But in early stage, it's going to look exactly like a plant that's getting a bit of heat stress, but not enough to be concerned about.

And truthfully, yours don't even look like THAT is an issue...just looks to me like a perfectly normal variance that will self-adjust.

Just keep an eye on it for a bit, be a little more cautious and thorough with testing runoff pH, paying attention to RH and heat, and pay attention to how much they're being fed and what other supplements they're getting. Notebook ALL of that, so that if it advances, you can give a full day by day report of what's been going on, so people can help more readily.

Aside from that, like Chef said...leave it the fuck alone and let it do its thing <grin>

12. don't worry man ive been leaving it alone just watering and nutrients every other water! I actually don't even have a pH meter yet so that may be the problem but don't understand why it would be only that one while the others are perfectly healthy.

Attached Files:

13. Maybe i was trippin or something but i could swear it looked *in the first* picture, like the tops of his fan leaves had little bite spots. eh im probably wrong cuz the new pic looks pretty good. 

14. these pics are just what the other 4 in the tent look like. But it does look like marks not bites but I scope it everyday on every leaf and never a spec, its the bag seed and it started growing out that way so its gotta be that idk what else it could be hahah

15. ditto

16. Well then if its showing no adverse signs other than discoloration than i would have to, at this point tell you to LITFA as well

17. Prolly got fungal spores overwintering in those big ass toe nails and innoculating in your garden! LOL!!! JK ~~ Merry Christmas. Your plant looks fine.

18. yeah for real I cut those fuckers right after I posted the pic I noticed lol happy holidays to you too boss