What's wrong with these plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by centralamerica, Nov 3, 2009.

1. I've had some good healthy runs but now my plants are looking stressed. I'm in a tropical environment. Room has 600w blue spectrum vented lights about 24" above plant tops, vegging at 18hrs per day, plenty of air coming in and an air conditioner which I keep around 83º. I know this temp is too high according to the textbooks but I've had great runs at this temp down here no problem. Humidity is about 45%. Using excellent soil: 3 parts FlorGard (ruch humus mix), 1 part organic soil and 1 part rice husks. PH of my water is 6.8, I use very high quality 6-4-3 organic nutes, and I have a couple of fans mildly oscillating on them. I haven't changed anything but the leaves are wilted and some are twisting. Growth is slow and unhealthy looking. I know this looks like overwatering, but I've tried many, many things now, and they do this whether they're dry, wet, fertilized, not fertilized, etc. I'm really at a loss. Anyone recognize what causes this? What am I missing here?
    Many thanks for any advice!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      30.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      46.6 KB
      Views:
  2. I'm not an expert, but I did run into a similar problem with my last grow, I think one of the times I mixed some nutes I may have added too much. I flushed the plant and gave it just ph checked water. Some of the leaves were wilted bad enough to where I had to snip them off, but within a week and a half it was growing like normal again and the color returned to a nice deep green over a yellowish green.

I'd wait till more experienced people can give you some advice, but from my experience I'm voting over feeding.

Are you using time release feeding soil or anything along those lines in combination with your nutes?

3. soil is probably retaining too much water. you should use more perlite in your soil. i dont see any.