whats wrong with these plants???

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by dylan843, Jul 26, 2012.

1. 10 plants all females, just starting to show signs of budding.

the bottom sets of leaves are really yellow and falling off. the higher up you go on the plant the darker it is, up until its almost like blue in some of them. also leaves seem kinda wilty in some.

i let them grow using only rainwater up until i gave them nutes then this started happening.it rains plenty enough to suffice

i gave them each (ml/gallon of water) 15ml of 2-1-6, 10ml of 5-0-1, and 5ml of 0-5-4
    (advanced nutrients jungle juice)

i think i may have fucked up the measurements or something, im wondering what exactly is wrong with it, how to fix, should i use the nutes anymore or go natural, and if so what is a good measurement to use for the blooming stage, cause i cannot figure this shit out

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! I WANT THEM TO LIVE AND GROW BIG BUDS!

2. It needs nitrogen. That is nitrogen deficiency. Based on your descriptions you seem to be giving it the right amounts I think. How often do you give it to them?

3. well its kinda a bitch bringing water back to the spot so i only did it once and that started happening. before that they were lookin good off whatever was in the soil and rain water, and i havent done anything nutrient wise to them since.

how should i go about adding more nitrogen? i heard something about pouring diluted piss on them to give nitrogen could i do that or was that just some bs?

4. No I wouldn't give them piss. How often do you feed it? Feed it now if you can.

5. for the 3rd time now...

i was going by only rainwater for a while, fed them once, this started happening, havent fed since. these pictures were about 2-3 weeks after the feeding.

6. #9 biggin1212, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2012

They look to be starving for nutes. I would hit them hard with organic nutes.Start with a grow formula until you see bud sites then switch to a bloom formula. Do not let them get too dry before watering them, I know it can be a bitch to carry water but you got to do what the babies need. Good luck!

7. For the fourth time now.... They need to be fed.

8. Just to throw out another possible problem, you can have a nutrient locked out by another one being too high or too low, or by having pH too high or too low.

If you think you're giving them enough Nitrogen you might look into the possibility that your Nitrogen is getting locked out by something else.

It's not likely I think, but something to keep in mind if you've tried everything else.

Personally I would just give them some Heavy Harvest and be done with it. Time-release, tailored for outdoor cannabis... you can't beat it.