Whats wrong with them

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Randomgrow, Apr 14, 2019.

1. whats the temperature ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hard to say without any information. What's the humidity, temperature, pH soil, pH runoff water, have you been feeding it nutrients, etc.

• Like Like x 2
  3. What's the soil or coco mix? And what are you feeding them?

Projected from my Asshole by the light that shines out of it!

• Like Like x 1
  4. lower leaves could be yellowing and dying because plant is in flower ,plant uses a lot of Nitrogen in the first 2-3 weeks while plant going from veg to flower and stretches ,,, and like the others haves said more info please ,,some of the pots look like they need watering to ...mac,

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have been giving biobizz nites. Biobizz grow, biobizz bloom, biobizz top max biobizz eoot juice. Im growing in a soil thats ph is about 6.4 the run off started around about 5.5 now iwe gotten it up to like 6.0-6.2 the humidy is low like 30 i how an humisyfier i even got the humidy to 40 or so but it kinda looked like it made them worse or wqs it a sign of ower watering. The temperature is 26 at but has been max 29

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Night temp is around 17 . But the temperature changes alot im unnable to keep it steady. Becose of the climate

7. The lower leavea are yellowing and kinda falling off. So u say this is normal at this age ? Why are the leaves limp. Kinda downwards. Isnt that overwatering or under? I fear it over watering.

8. Some plants look shit to be honest, while others don't look that bad. I'm taking a wild guess here, too much nutes + over watering. Plants that big, you should be feeding once every 3-4 days. You need to follow the strict instructions of the feed cycle thats on the bag or bottle of nutes. Don't over do it, under is better than over. I've fucked up that many times its not funny! Any disaster is fixable with a bit of tlc!

Projected from my Asshole by the light that shines out of it!

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. It looks like you are overwatering all your plants. The leaves are drooping but not from the stem indicating overwatering. I would suggesting leave them alone for a few days until you know the soil is dry enough and then feed them with plan pH'd water.

10. Heres a picture that shows the difference, to give you a idea of what overwatering/underwatering looks like :)

Attached Files:

11. hi there ,on your pictures the soil looked very dry to me ,( but that could have been just the picture) put your finger in to the soil two -three inches down if its dry water the [plant if its wet it dont need watering ,,,,mac,