Whats wrong with my weed ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hey420, Aug 10, 2011.

1. I HAVENT BEEN HIGH BEFORE CAUSE MY JOINTS DONT WORK NEITHER DID THE BOWL I MADE
    i posted a discussion thing yesterday on why my joint wouldnt light up :O soo basically what happened was when i tried lighting it the flame just sorta burnt out and when i inhaled i couldnt get any smoke in my mouth , so i posted this and some people said i licked the papers too much but today i licked it in the most minimal ammount i could and rolled it but it still didnt light !? the same thing happened it just sorta burnt out ? whats wrong
    and also i must suck at rolling cause weed kept falling out the end and i sorta ended up with a hollow end of my joint cause it fell out and shit :( also i tried making a bowl from a soda can but it was quite windy outside today and the weed didnt really produce smoke for some reason ?
    HELP ME I WANA GET HIGH :(

P.s i shared 1/4 of my 20 bag with my friend cause she got it for me and she said she smoked her bit out of a real pipe and she was baked ? so i dont think its crap weed ...

2. lolurbad i dont even have advice for this shit.

3. good sir....its sounds like you might be doing it wrong :smoke:

4. #4 herb1990, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    1/4 your bag!! damn. You should of smoked a bowl with her...
    Okay when I first started smoking I had the same problem. Its because the joitns arnt rolled right, mine always used to just burn out what you need to do is
    Grab a saftey pin, and a can...put a dent in the middle of the can with your thumb and poke about 6 hoels close together, Put the bud on top of the holes
    Now put the drinking part to your mouth and put a lighter on the bud, then inhale softly dont suck to hard.
    Also I really do want to help you so Ill probably reply back with more tips.
    Also make sure your lighters going at the same time your sucking.

5. thank you sooo much if you post more tips <3 :L
    i tried that with a can today i put about 10 holes in it though , did i not break the bud up enough or something ? i guess i did sorta inhale quite hard ''/
    the girls quite fit and i want to impress her so i dont wana look like a faggot when i try smoke with her sometime soon :L

6. keep trying you get it eventually. :laughing:

7. thank you sooo much if you post more tips <3 :L
    i tried that with a can today i put about 10 holes in it though , did i not break the bud up enough or something ? i guess i did sorta inhale quite hard ''/
    the girls quite fit and i want to impress her so i dont wana look like a faggot when i try smoke with her sometime soon :L

8. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxSKpfkBPNM&feature=related[/ame]
    Watch this only dont use a huge knife for the holes, just use a safty pin or sewing needle.
    Btw the "carb" is optional I didnt have one when I first started smoking on my cans but it might be better idk..
    Keep me updated if you get high lol.

9. dude i dont think its your device smoking out of. i think that it was sprayed with something during flowering. Sometimes the weed wont light or stay lit and dosent taste right.

10. man i dont even kno what to tell you if this is your first time tryin to blaze you prolly shouldnt have bought weed and tried it by yourself. you shoulda found some friends with good pot and asked if they would let you try it (they prolly would have been pretty open to it)

11. Well the bud dosent have to be to broken up very small you should still be able to hit even with big bits of bud just like tear if up with your fingers.
    Watch the video and try the can thing again, only do the 6 little hoels instead of that 1 hole he did. Or is you decide to do the 1 hole just put a bigger piece of bud on it.
    Yea lol you dont have to hit it so hard though just chill and inhale like you were sucking in air only have your mouth cupped around the cans opening.

12. Thank you soo much haha i was soo physced about getting high 3 nights agoo now im not after my ... incidents :L but i still want to try it :D

13. Hahah:) Hope it works out if not just tell me and Ill find another way for you to try.
    Also...Mos of the time people dont get high their first time heads up, Im not sure why. But the first time I ever smoked I took like 4 drags and didnt feel anything the next time I did like 8 thinking I wouldent feel anything I was WRONG. I freaked out though from smoking WAY to much just take like 2-3 hits and see how you feel. If you start to freak out the best thing to do is just remember its only weed, no ones ever died from it.
    and put on some chill music :)
    Sorry Im pretty rambly when Im high.

14. come back after you get it and tell us how your first time is brotha.

15. Haha yeah ive heard that story a few times
    yeah well maybe i will cause i think i might have got at least one drag yesterday and maybe one today , but i didnt feel anything, i held the smoke in and all but nothing... but i spose it was one toke... i didnt cough or splutter though from the smoke i did get ''/ ?

16. orrrr you could just run to the gas station or smoke shop and get a $20 piece??

17. I bet you didnt inhale it right, inhalings like a art. Im going to try and not go on a stoner ramble but
    you see...
    When you get the smoke in your mouth you can just leave it like that with your mouth shut, slightly open your lips, just enough to get a little air and breathe in. Trust me you will feel it.
    then hold about 3 seconds and you should be good.
    You could go pick up a piece to like ^ he said..lol. They sell them at most gas stations.

18. What's wrong with your weed?... hmmmm.... it's not in my lungs

19. Lmfao at your sig man

20. Leave your weed on the window sill with the bag open, It will dry it out by morning. Try it then