What's wrong with my weed?

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by HardDrive, Feb 10, 2010.

1. #1 HardDrive, Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
    Plus rep to anyone who can identify\reconize whats happened\caused this to my reefer.

The pepsi bottle is a 16oz plastic used for watering and size reference in these pics.

Attached Files:

2. #2 Oregrown, Feb 10, 2010
    It's really hard to tell what's going wrong from that picture -- what exactly are you trying to show us in that pic?

I have a question, was that clone taken from flower -- or was that planted from seed? I've taken clones from flower before and when they revert back to veg they put off some very interesting leafs for a few weeks. I see that you have a lot of single-bladed leaves as well as an insane amount of branching, which leads me to believe that your clone was taken from a flowering plant (if it is in fact a clone). Like I said, I'm not 100% sure though, it's really hard to figure out what you're trying to point out.

I notice that you have a slight amount of leaf curl, which could be N toxicity or pH problems. I think we need more info on what exactly you think the problem is to be able to solve it better. Take what I said with a grain of salt, I am a new grower myself. :smoke:

3. i think the op is talking bout the size of his single blade leaf, it might be genetic. but you could also have ph problems in my opinion or salt buildup or hormone problems

4. #4 HardDrive, Feb 10, 2010
    Oregrown, you are observant, + rep.

They are NL clones taken from bottom limbs about 30 days into flowering.
    They look like something from Jurassic park, dinosaur weed with the size of the leaves.

5. Indica dominant strains tend to have bigger and fatter leaves. They also tend to stay shorter and bushier than Sativas. You probably have an Indica.

6. newer leaves are light kinda like it is locking out nitrogen probably start with ph, then roots, overwatered? check all these:smoke:

7. First reply got it 100% right.

I put it up as a joke kinda, just to see how fast it would take.

No PH or PPM problems. PH = 5.9, PPM = 645 Lucas method.

It's clones from Northern Lights, a pure indica strain, that already had buds on em'.
    Had been in flower mode for about 30 days, that's why they have the hugh leaves, with weird turns twists colors and curls.