Whats wrong with my plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deleted member 696929, Mar 29, 2017.

1. I tried not watering it and watering it but it gets droopier the temperature is usually at 77 to 82 Fahrenheit and humidity 47% and there's a fan to circulate can someone help?
    There's like yellow brown spots on some leaves but I've never given it nutrients

Attached Files:

2. What kind of medium are you using and have u checked the pj level of your medium?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

3. Miracle gro I know it's bad bad but it's all I had and I don't know the ph level

4. Stop getting your leaves wet mate. Let the soil dry out before you water again.

5. Agree with stephen8025. Additionally, try purified or filtered water (ecspecially if you are on city water which may have chlorine) after you have let the plant dry out well.

If you want to continue using MiracleGro, cut it next time with peat moss (and some perlite and/or vermiculite if you want to get crazy). That should cool it down enough for your plants.

Good luck!

6. It looks thirsty to me. Give it a good watering and let it be.

• Like Like x 1
  7. How wet is your medium at the time of these pics ?

8. Real simple...good soil with the correct drainage (which is some seriously ARID soil), good light and tap water. We grow in Roots Organics Original, water with tap water that I do pH...but pH levels are not nearly as important with a soil grow as with hydro and killer good light. We use no nutes. Actually, it' better to use tap water than filtered water or distilled water. Those have been stripped of everything in them and there are micronutrients in tap water that are useful for the plant. If you can lift the container your plant is in and feel ANY weight at all...it's NOT time to water. Dry means dry and unless they're drooping from being "dry," they're not dry enough yet. Do not even think about adding nutes to the plant until it has grown substantially more. The MG is just very hot because it's a crappy soil base and they load it with chemicals to make it grow plants. It burns pretty much everything planted in it. Invest in some good quality grow soil...worth every penny for sure. It will do the work for you and you don't have to worry about it burning your plants up. But actually, most all soils will burn a very new and tender plant if they have add-ins at all on the nutrient end of thing. But MG has gone to the dogs as far as quality soil. They used to have a fairly decent product for using with house plants, etc. But I won't use anything they put out anymore. You would be better off going to a local plant nursery and buying a bag of what they use as basic seed starter and then amending with perlite to a ratio of about 60% soil/40% perlite to get the drainage the plant needs. The soil should be SO arid that unless you water slowly, the water dumps straight through to the drain tray. This is for ease of root movement and to keep the soil from retaining too much water. They hate having their roots sit in wet soil constantly and unless you give them a chance to use up the water you gave them last time, you're keeping their roots wet. Good luck. TWW

9. I sprayed it with water like 50 times 2 days ago cause it was dried out and it drooped as seen in the pictures