whats wrong with my plant(s)??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mr.niceguy619, Apr 27, 2006.

1. i put my seeds in the dirt on easter sunday (16th) about a week later the seeds have sprouted (10 lil plants) during that time i had the plants under to cfls 75 watt lights (about 18 hours/day) and a fan on most of the time. yesterday i "created my grow room" which has:

-a light timer (18/6)
    - fan (how long should i have this running?)
    -4 lights @ 100 watts(cfls)
    -1 light @ 45 watts(cfls)
    -10 4 gal. buckets (each plant was transferd into it's own bucket, yesterday)

well a few of the plants were tall and they'd sway towards the light (lack of light)....so 1 plant was almost falling over:(

when i transplanted them yesterday....i 1st put the plants in those "jiffy grow pots" and then put that into the bigger pots with new organic soil (i made sure there were no ferts). i read on here to put the plants in like a "horse shoe"(under the dirt, so the leaves are just above ground). i looked last night and 1 plant fell over!!! (can this be fixed?? or just let it go??) and also the most leaves my plants have is 4 (i've seen alot of other plants w/more leaves than mine, with the same grow time) why are my plants growing so slow:(....................................help

2. The only thing that I can tell you is that HID lamps grow plants much faster. .. And Dirt doesn't help if your impatient.. ebb and flow hydro is the quickest way to an impatient/anxious growers peace being obtained.. other than that just be patient or chance some things up..

3. get rid of those jiffy pots. make a weak solution of B1 and water and give a LITTLE bit to each one to help mitigate transplant shock. Then wait...

4. is that what happend? did my plant go into shock? if so will it survive?? what is b1...is it a vitamin? and how much should i use?? and the pots are the lil pots that the plant will grow out of(not jiffy as in the cup) are they still bad? sorry for so many questions....but it's been all day so im glad you 2 replied and to irieluv im more worried about the fallen plant but thanks for re-assuring me about my plants (i guess i need to give more time):wave: