Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Crackhead420, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Like sometimes, especially when Im relaxed I have a weird urge to put pressure on the end of my toes (sometimes fingers too) but only when I think about it and it keeps popping in my head and it happens when Im not even high. When I was high though I vaped a trench of some dank sativa, got real high and felt good throughout my body (love sativas, hate indicas) and anyways it was a really good high but it was kinda ruined cause of this "urge" its kinda like an itch idk help ! please and it doesn't always happen when Im high.

2. you're a crackhead

3. Ahah, never used any other drugs

4. Nothing's wrong with you man , the only reason you do it is because when your high your not really thinking straight, you can easily trick yourself into doing stuff like that if you think long enough about it. Your brain makes you think you have to do it now or Your not ok. The easiest way to stop this from happening is try to do something that makes you not have to think for a min , like read a book , watch a movie, etc. hope this helps

5. Sounds like you have a tick. Not the bug tick but a psychological tick that has tourrettes characteristic caused by stress or psychological problems.

6. Thing is this also happens when Im sober and its really strong annoying urge, especially when Im relaxed for some reason :L

7. why did you name yourself crackhead420? -_-

8. exactly lmao, I was just confirming the name...

9. I have something similar...
    I put pressure on the right side of my head...Have done this since I can remember... Not sure why.. 
    It feels good in some way to put pressure on my a specific spot on the right side of my head...
    Never had head injury.. Never even smoked pot until my early 30's.
    Also.. I HAVE NEVER TAKEN OTHER DRUGS.. (with the exception of alcohol, tobacco and caffeine)

10. Go to a therapist and tell them that you have an urge to apply pressure to your fingers and toes. Tell them that you think it is weird and they should think its weird too, but you don't need a straight jacket. Yet.

Ahah trust me! Never gonna do anything harder, not even dizz so yhh

12. Nah that's kinda what im avoiding, is there a cure or could it be summin else?

13. #13 Old School Smoker, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    yes. Fortunatly for you, there is a cure. Apply so much pressure to your fingers and toes, that you break them.  When you scream out in pain, remember that I told you to see a therapist first.

14. Hahahahahaha! I never saw a therapist in my life though, I guess a doctor?

15. It could be your way of relaxing. It could be your "zone" alot of people have spots on their body that they rub/squeeze to help them relax. Dont worry about it bro

16. Nah thing is I don't do it to relax! Its like itchy kinda idk

17. Well maybe it could be bacteria build up, maybe an infection? If it lasts for more than a week or so get it checked out

18. Maybe you are Autistic or something :confused_2:

19. OP you could have a little form of OCD. You can and should find a way to fight urge.

Sent from my~~○~★☆GALAX¥ $4☆★

20. lol i wasnt sure but i had a hunch that old school smoker was danbridge. then i looked at his avatar