Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats ur high like

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by johncoo6, Jul 6, 2010.

1. what kindof effect does marijuana have on u? (in detail)

2. right now it's like ... it's like really chill and nice and kind of laughy like i'm not laughing right now but i feel like if someone said the slightliest funny thing i might start laughing for a long tiem...... and it's like wavy sort of.. like it feels and it looks. kind of dreamy like too kind of. a strange atmosphere. like a dreeam :)
    peace out fellas.

3. Welcome to the City :wave:

It depends on the strain for me ;)

You can probably find the 'high' info you're looking for in 'Apprentice Tokers' :smoke:

4. My high is like my normal day.

5. #5 kashii, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
    alot like what happy said if i havent smoked for awhile, right now i cant smoke cuz i have an interview soon but im thinking of not even smoking for a month so i can completly drop my tolerance.

so heres an in detail description

with low tollerance-
    i feel like im in a dream world and i hullicinate a fair amount and its somewhat like an acid trip, i hear colors i see music and can transport myself to anywhere i desire, every second feels like an hour wich is nice because it makes it feel like my high last for like 10 hours when really it was only 2 hours (my highs dont last long cause i always get the munchies really bad and eat the high away)

with a built up tolerance- i calm down and my body feels heavier and my mind goes from a jumbled mess of chaotic thoughts to one calm and relaxing one and i still get the munchies really bad

edit- the trip a described with low tollerance was only to that extremity the first time i smoked and at that time i didnt realize how little weed it takes to get you high and i rolled one big joint out of an entire dim bag so i was pretty fucked up :rolleyes:

6. Usually I can feel my body go into a relax state. Like yesterday I was at a cookout playing volleyball all day, I came home last night, smoked a bowl and almost instantly I felt relaxed (of course) and like my body was already recovering from the long day I just had.

Next I usually start rambling on about things (if I have someone to ramble to) or just let my mind wander into random thoughts and my brain eventually goes really deep into those individual thoughts and I come up with some insane logic.

My high usually adapts to what I am doing. Like if I am playing videogames my mind soley focus's on that and I am engulfed in that. Or if I go outside to longboard my mind/body is engulfed in that.

Sorry for rambling haha :smoke:

7. I feel like I just got EMP'd when I'm really fucked up.

8. Fuck yeah, LOL.

My high now is different from when I started. Now, my body has this really faint buzzing/vibrating kinda thing going on. And I just NOTICE everything more, like I'm more aware of absolutely everything. And everything is more fun, even shit like going to Wal-Mart or walking around town. It also seems to relieve tired feelings if I'm deprived of sleep. It's a magical, magical herb :) :) :)

9. Feels like my brain is closing in, its epic.

10. my highs are just relaxing lol

11. I feel like im barely even getting high anymore. After I smoke its not like I feel just absolutely blazed, but more so that I am aware that the marijuana is having an effect on my body and thats it. Thus why I am taking a much long needed T break.

12. I just sit there, and move my head around slowly, but if feels like I'm falling or some shit.

And I think about stuff a lot, and I get creative aswell.

13. My high is like...I get reallly happy and I just smile without noticing, music is fucking great, I'll listen to basically anything, I have a lot of energy, feels like I'm moving at a fast, but slow pace all at the same time, just amazing. The after awhile I start to slow down, get tired, and eventually pass out while watching the history channel :p

14. It usually starts out that i get a bit laughy and hungry. Then i get couch lock. It feels as though molecule by molecule, i sink into the couch, and that my body is a shell. I'm always laughy, and when i smoke with my bro, its a complete riot.

15. I agree with |i|Yoda's theory.

:smoke:

16. I'm always positively-elevated; I feel spiritually connected with my surroundings (I use weed as an outlet to reach enlightenment).

I mostly just want to listen to music, or dance, and sometimes I can hold a conversation ..but sometimes that requires much more attention-span than I'm willing to give.