Whats up.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Terraform, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Hey bros, just wanted to say hi. Been strolling around these forums for a few weeks, liked what I saw so thought I might as well join and contribute : D But yeah, from Australia with the kangaroos and shit. Riding them to work daily. Love my weed. Makes things way better. Opens my mind and i've started to become interested in alot of theories etc of space/ time. Which is surprising yet I see it as beneficial since learning can only further progress my understanding of life. Also, I just started my first attempt at growing weed, currently inside with a little set up going haha. Seems to be working as the seeds germinated and their loving the light I got on them now. Hopefully things progress alright. : )

Anyway, good to meet everyone,

terraform.

2. Australia, the one place I'd want to go if I ever take a vacation... :)

3. Cheers for the post. Australia's got a fair bit of scenery, diverse cultures and decent cities (eastern states side though). You'd be sure to meet some nice people :)

4. Cheers for the post. Australia's got a fair bit of scenery, diverse cultures and decent cities (eastern states side though). You'd be sure to meet some nice people :)