Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats up with this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gawnjah, Jul 31, 2009.

1. hey, so i smoke weed every day and a week ago or so i had this kick ass master kush, it was 40 for 3 gs and it was the last bit he had

I used my bong which is pretty killer, i then drank 2 red bulls and i started tripping out really hard

I was all pale and shaking and i was scared for some reason and everything was spinning, and now lately when i smoke i get violently high where things are spinning and i feel messed up, whats up?

2. Called 'greening out', friend. Take it easy for a couple days, you'll get your stride back.

3. It did what you said, kicked your ass.

4. its normal. it happens sometimes.

5. I noticed when I drink caffine, smoke a cig, and smoke a bowl all in the same relative time, that shit like this happens. Too many outside forces trying to take control.

6. Smoke less.

7. Sounds like you got some good shit. If you don't smoke it all send it my way, k?

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2spZ-NDfS4]YouTube - "High as F#%k" Music Video[/ame]

9. Agreed. I grew a crop called curbstomp cuz the seeds from the plant I got it from was such a high it curbstomped your ass

10. This happened to me before. I smoked two blunts of afghan kush with a few friends, drank a rockstar and started buggin. Weirdest part was that it was like like 30-45 minutes after we finished smoking.

Sometimes bud just bugs you out, happens to me still every once in awhile but I've learned to control it and prevent it from becoming a full on panic attack.